Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 6, 2006 Author Posted January 6, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:39 PM']Micah didn't laugh when I suggested he might vomit. [right][snapback]848148[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm not laughing at the suggestion that I might vomit...I'm laughing at the fact that it is still being suggested...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 6, 2006 Author Posted January 6, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 6 2006, 03:42 PM']It'll be even funnier if it happens. [right][snapback]848152[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Why on earth would I vomit?
God the Father Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 I really don't like vomiting. The worst part is after you chuck most of the contents of your stomach but you keep retching, and your muscles contort, even though nothing comes out. And you think you're done but fifteen minutes later you retch again, and start shaking, and you taste something terrible, and your nose burns because of all the vomit and stomach acid that's stuck up in it. Yeah, it's not a good time, that's why I make a point of staying healthy.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 7, 2006 Author Posted January 7, 2006 Jen's last day of work is Sunday. She leaves for FUS on Tuesday. She gets to FUS on Thursday. I get to FUS on Sunday. :
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 7, 2006 Author Posted January 7, 2006 Jen just called me again. : She was being really silly...they did inventory last night until 4:30 and wanted her back in by noon. Anyway...I'm happy because she was laughin' and telling me that she's going to get me to start saying "fixin"
God the Father Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jan 7 2006, 06:37 PM']Aww I'm so excited for you two!!! : [right][snapback]849110[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't vomit.
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 how many classes are you guys having together at stubie? its pretty neat you guys are going to be at the same school in less than a week
zabbazooey Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 7 2006, 06:42 PM']Don't vomit. [right][snapback]849115[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i wouldn't worry about it ...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 8, 2006 Author Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jan 7 2006, 06:45 PM']how many classes are you guys having together at stubie? its pretty neat you guys are going to be at the same school in less than a week [right][snapback]849122[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Zero, actually. I wish we could, though.
Old_Joe Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 quit braggin' or I shall put you out of my misery
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 8, 2006 Author Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jan 7 2006, 10:07 PM']quit braggin' or I shall put you out of my misery [right][snapback]849227[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Old_Joe Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 7 2006, 09:09 PM'] [right][snapback]849228[/snapback][/right] [/quote] you're supposed to laugh...seesh
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 8, 2006 Author Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jan 7 2006, 10:14 PM']you're supposed to laugh...seesh [right][snapback]849232[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Old_Joe Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 7 2006, 09:18 PM'] : [right][snapback]849234[/snapback][/right] [/quote] bah! away with you!
Sojourner Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 9 2006, 11:47 AM']7 days! [right][snapback]850287[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I thought she was coming this Thursday?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 9, 2006 Author Posted January 9, 2006 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 9 2006, 10:48 AM']I thought she was coming this Thursday? [right][snapback]850288[/snapback][/right] [/quote] She is...but I won't be there until Sunday.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now