HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 10 2006, 11:40 AM'] well, because not everything deserves a warning, some people are just annoying. and so far, it's not a crime on phatmass to be annoying. [right][snapback]908169[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I saw a sign in a police station once that says 'stupid should be a crime'.
HisChild Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 10 2006, 11:43 AM']PCPA2Be, you should pm a moderator. seriously. [right][snapback]908173[/snapback][/right] [/quote] By inappropriate I don't mean offensive. Phooey, I can't say much on here, because I fear people will know who I'm talking about. It's not in Open Mic. Nevermind! LOL It's just a silly thing. . .I want to say something because I feel it might help the person, but don't want to chastise, if that makes sense.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 10 2006, 01:40 PM']and so far, it's not a crime on phatmass to be annoying. [right][snapback]908169[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh, and let's pray that never changes. :
Quietfire Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 10 2006, 01:46 PM']By inappropriate I don't mean offensive. Phooey, I can't say much on here, because I fear people will know who I'm talking about. It's not in Open Mic. Nevermind! LOL It's just a silly thing. . .I want to say something because I feel it might help the person, but don't want to chastise, if that makes sense. [right][snapback]908178[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well, in all honesty, we are Christians here. If you think it may help that person then you should contact them. I personally, do not take critisism bad unless it includes personal insults about my mother. So I guess you're all safe, since none of you know my mom...who, by the way, is a fabulous woman. And if its me....then definitely pm me.
prose Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 I have everyone blocked. Basically I come in here and talk to myself.
HisChild Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [quote name='prose' date='Mar 10 2006, 04:57 PM']I have everyone blocked. Basically I come in here and talk to myself. [right][snapback]908394[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh my gosh. . .I'm still ill, still have a cough, and your comment just sent me into a coughing jag like no other. Thanks, though. That was great! d.
homeschoolmom Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 10 2006, 12:14 PM']Which would mean that you won't be reading this right? [right][snapback]908128[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Did you say something?
Christie_M Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 10 2006, 10:36 AM']isn't it fun? [right][snapback]908162[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [color=blue] I guess. But then the ppl that I ignore end up getting banned later on [/color] Edited March 11, 2006 by Christie_M
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2006 Author Posted March 11, 2006 [quote name='Raphael' date='Mar 10 2006, 01:33 PM']Oh, and let's pray that never changes. :[right][snapback]908288[/snapback][/right][/quote]: [quote name='prose' date='Mar 10 2006, 04:57 PM']I have everyone blocked. Basically I come in here and talk to myself.[right][snapback]908394[/snapback][/right][/quote]really? how does that work out for ya? [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 10 2006, 11:08 PM']she always sets me to ignore [right][snapback]908588[/snapback][/right][/quote]why would i ignore you? you're one of my favorites! [quote name='Christie_M' date='Mar 10 2006, 11:53 PM'][color=blue] I guess. But then the ppl that I ignore end up getting banned later on [/color][right][snapback]908596[/snapback][/right][/quote]you must have good instincts?
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2006 Author Posted March 11, 2006 the button on the bottom of everyone's posts that says "Add quote to reply" - to every post you want to quote, hit that button.
HisChild Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 Thank you! I wasn't sure how you did that . . .. woohooo! I learned something today! :-D
Funky_R Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 11 2006, 05:52 PM']Thank you! I wasn't sure how you did that . . .. woohooo! I learned something today! :-D [right][snapback]909030[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Good for you!...Except I'm not sure what you learned. Dang. I wish I knew what everyone else was saying...
HisChild Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='Funky_R' date='Mar 11 2006, 05:02 PM']Good for you!...Except I'm not sure what you learned. Dang. I wish I knew what everyone else was saying... [right][snapback]909033[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well at least that means you aren't ignoring me.
Funky_R Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 11 2006, 06:03 PM']Well at least that means you aren't ignoring me. [right][snapback]909035[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Of course, because we're the cool kids. You and me and...whoever I'm not ignoring... Boy it sure is lonely being a cool kid.... :
OLAM Dad Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 I like the ignore feature as well. I've only got 1 person in my ignore list, how many do you all have?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now