Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

sorry, i will respond. :) i promise :thumbsup:

Posted

it won't let you enter a blank post :( i just tried

homeschoolmom
Posted

..

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 11 2006, 03:41 PM']you must have good instincts? :mellow:
[right][snapback]909019[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[color=blue] Me? or I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time.... :lol:[/color]

Posted

I don't have anyone ignored actually. I hope Im not on any of your lists. :unsure:

Posted

Oh Oh Oh. . . . :evil: Just added a second person to my list!!!
Muahahaha!

Posted

...oh I just can't ignore y'all! :lol:

Posted
:P:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Posted

i don't ignore people i crush them

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 12 2006, 05:07 PM']hughey - what's up with your nose?
[right][snapback]909556[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:idontknow: :sadder: people are getting tired of blessing me though. :ohno: :pinch:

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 14 2006, 09:20 PM']:idontknow: :sadder: people are getting tired of blessing me though.  :ohno:  :pinch:
[right][snapback]911978[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


God Bless you. :saint:

Posted

God bless you again!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...