Funky_R Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 11 2006, 06:12 PM']funky_r, love the avatar! [right][snapback]909041[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Spike_Ikari/hearing.jpg[/img] I can't seem to hear you...
Jaime Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 two pages of blank comments This has to be my favorite thread
Funky_R Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Spike_Ikari/ignore.jpg[/img] I should stop posting at this topic then...
Funky_R Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 There seems to be no one here, so I shall sit alone and use the time to muse... How the people of Phatmass never seem to say anything...it hurts me dearly. But maybe it's because I ignored them first... ...pfft. That's a foolish idea.
God the Father Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 Oooooooh. I was wondering why I wasn't getting many responses to my posts.
Lil Red Posted March 12, 2006 Author Posted March 12, 2006 this makes me so sad! no one is talking to me!
HisChild Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 Red I'll talk to you! I just dug my car out of several feet of snow. And in AZ no less! Even down in Phoenix (where I usually am, but for my visit to my parents), it's snowing! Such a trip indeed. There's so much wood in the fireplace, it's overkill in here, and I have to go outside to avoid the hot flashes! I'm gonna get a tan in the living room! or a sunburn anyway.
Lil Red Posted March 12, 2006 Author Posted March 12, 2006 wow! we haven't had snow in awhile! a tan in the living room!
homeschoolmom Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Mar 11 2006, 06:11 PM']I like the ignore feature as well. I've only got 1 person in my ignore list, how many do you all have? [right][snapback]909040[/snapback][/right] [/quote] None at present... but you never know...
HisChild Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Mar 11 2006, 06:27 PM']wow! we haven't had snow in awhile! a tan in the living room! [right][snapback]909085[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know! You're telling me! We had to have windows and doors open. this snow. . .. It's going to set records, to be sure.
OLAM Dad Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 11 2006, 06:22 PM']OLAM Dad. . . one. [right][snapback]909047[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ouch
HisChild Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 It was DIRECTED to you. . .that I have one person on my list. Not that you WERE that person! Silly rabbit!
franciscanheart Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 i cant stop sneezing... this is getting old.
Lil Red Posted March 12, 2006 Author Posted March 12, 2006 OLAM dad, i have 5 (i think?) hughey - what's up with your nose?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now