Resurrexi Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote]That sounds familiar from the Inquisitor's webblog. [/quote] no, it's not. I'm a MID-evil trad. He's just a plain ordinary evil trad. His blog was about disembowling people and burnigh heretics at the stake, my post is about praying rosaries and planting green scapulars so that we wont have to burn heretics at the stake or disembowl them.
Ash Wednesday Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 Ladies and gentlemen, please stop feeding the trad... Sorry cmom. I tried.
ReinnieR Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:44 PM']Ladies and gentlemen, please stop feeding the trad... [right][snapback]924706[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Paphnutius Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='StThomasMore' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:39 PM']no, it's not. I'm a MID-evil trad. He's just a plain ordinary evil trad. His blog was about disembowling people and burnigh heretics at the stake, my post is about praying rosaries and planting green scapulars so that we wont have to burn heretics at the stake or disembowl them. [right][snapback]924701[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thank you for the calrification. I did find it humorous. I must say that I like your tactic better for the sight of blood makes me ill.
CatholicCid Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:36 PM'][url="http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/PopeMemorial/main.asp"]http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/PopeMemorial/main.asp[/url] This link has wonderful cartoon memorials. Some will make you [right][snapback]924696[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think I got something in my eye on page 10
Dave Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 As for Tommy's little diatribes, he seems to be at that stage in his life where he thinks he knows everything. According to my mom, everyone passes through this stage, which starts around puberty and ends in the early 20s. So just pray for him and be patient.
ReinnieR Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='Dave' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:17 AM']As for Tommy's little diatribes, he seems to be at that stage in his life where he thinks he knows everything. According to my mom, everyone passes through this stage, which starts around puberty and ends in the early 20s. So just pray for him and be patient. [right][snapback]924756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] this is true i remember going through this. i don't know when it ended. as it turns out i don't know everything hehe. right now i'm like trying to grasp a lot of things and studying things. i don't know everything.
Brother Adam Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='Dave' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:17 AM']As for Tommy's little diatribes, he seems to be at that stage in his life where he thinks he knows everything. According to my mom, everyone passes through this stage, which starts around puberty and ends in the early 20s. So just pray for him and be patient. [right][snapback]924756[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I figured out that I don't know anything when I got into grad classes. It was a huge blow to my ego. lol.
ReinnieR Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Mar 28 2006, 07:40 AM']You know who knew a lot of stuff? JPII [right][snapback]924855[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i agree he's so great
ReinnieR Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:07 PM']never mind. [right][snapback]925215[/snapback][/right] [/quote] nevermind praying for us?? are you in a wrong thread again?
Catholictothecore Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 I wonder if anyone will make mention of it in the media? God knows we get blasted with enough "four years since 9/11" thing. Perhaps we should keep every loss of something great in every stinking calender.
Ash Wednesday Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 I think they will mention it -- and probably make an assessment of Benedict's papacy over the year. If not on Sunday, on the 19th then.
franciscanheart Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:09 PM']are you in a wrong thread again? [right][snapback]925219[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yes. Pope John Paul the Great, pray for us!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now