An Old School Catholic Message Board

A list of things for PCPA2BE to do

Laurentina1975

Well, that even sounds nasty! I can't eat 4lbs of anything. . .even one of their 'love it' sizes makes me feel like I'm gonna. . . . .errr. . .get sick.

Stuff like that is really a treat. Gosh I can't even remember the last time I had ice cream, before I had CS with you!

Laurentina1975

But some super expensive merlot and drink the entire bottle, usually the expensive stuff doesn't cause hangovers. :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

brandelynmarie

I looooove Reisling or Rose or cheap champers! (champange) Red wine gives me a headache.... :drunk: :sick:...I would get ahold of some really good chocolate & do everything else that everyone suggested! & maybe go horseback riding one more time.....

I'm slightly allergic to chocolate. So that holds no appeal, and while I like horses, I'd rather go ice skating one last time.

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 29 2006, 09:57 PM']I'm slightly allergic to chocolate.  So that holds no appeal, and while I like horses, I'd rather go ice skating one last time.
[right][snapback]927890[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes yes, I second the ice skating.