An Old School Catholic Message Board

A list of things for PCPA2BE to do

Laurentina1975

Laurentina1975

It's all materiaistic really.

Should I send you some Chi-cago pizza? I am still searching for a pizza joint that delivers to Arizona....sorry no luck.

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 29 2006, 10:19 PM']It's all materiaistic really.

Should I send you some Chi-cago pizza?  I am still searching for a pizza joint that delivers to Arizona....sorry no luck.
[right][snapback]928028[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Our famous St. Louis-style pizza place, Imo's, delivers anywhere in the US, but it costs and arm and a leg to do so. Same with my favorite place in Pittsburgh.

I looked it up, and Giordano's delivers via fed ex. They have my favorite Chicago pizza.

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Mar 29 2006, 11:12 PM']:burger:
Don't 4get to eat a greasy burger.
[right][snapback]928016[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I don't think this will be a problem once she enters.

brandelynmarie

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 29 2006, 09:57 PM']I'm slightly allergic to chocolate.  So that holds no appeal, and while I like horses, I'd rather go ice skating one last time.
[right][snapback]927890[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

;)

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Mar 29 2006, 09:59 PM']I LOVE caramel macchiattos.  especially iced, with extra caramel.  *sigh*
[right][snapback]927893[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:woot: Oh yeah! gotta looove carmel!

Edited by brandelynmarie

Domine ut Videam

1. Jump on a trampoline :bounce:

2. Walk along the beach at sunset.

3. Go on a hike in a gorgeous national park.

4. Order a large stuffed crust triple coagulated milk pizza and eat the whole thing.

5. Be frivolous: go on a shopping spree at an outlet mall.

6. Go rollerblading.
[/I]
7. Purposely skip something you had said you would do and go do something you really want to do, like see a chick-flick, or go to an art-museum, or go to a water park.

8. Spend all of your gift cards that are sitting in your wallet and give everything you bought away to poor people on the street. It will be like christmas!

9. Make yourself an eight course meal and invite all of your bestest (that [i]is[/i] the proper way to spell it :) ) friends!

10. Go visit the ten most beautiful cathedrals in the United States and praise God for your vocation!!!!!

-Yours in Christ
Lauren

I alread did 1,2, 5, 6. 8 I did but spent it on things that were on my clothing list.

and I won't have time to do 10, but please do it for me ;)

MC IMaGiNaZUN

Its like mardi gras, except for the rest of your life.

all this indulgence is not helping my lenten commitment.

And i hate to sound all warm and fuzzy, but make sure you tell those you love that you love them, and are going to spend time praying for them.

YOUR indulgence? What about mine? LOL

Actually, Mark, I am currently writing letters to all of them. . . we Italians are so expressive. ;)

I have to tell them all that they're in my heart and I will be praying for them, even if they thinked I'll be locked up forever. ;)

God bless you.

yours in our Eucharistic King,
Denise

Laurentina1975

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Mar 30 2006, 09:09 PM']. . . we Italians are so expressive.  ;)

[right][snapback]928965[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I wondered why we got along so well.

Guest Rick777

Wow, I never knew you were Italian Denise. Anyway I think about what I'm going to do before I become a Carmelite monk often(hopefully I will have be rid of my temper,lol)....I think doing what St. Therese did is best. At least I would think so. Which is to lead a life of greater devoutness and mortification than ever before!

Edited by Rick777

Rick, I've been so torn . .. I've been doing some mortification. . .I won't go into everything, but then there are some things that I thought I could/should mortify that I just . ..haven't, for whatever selfish reason . I have been thinking about that. Perhaps I will finish off my Lenten journey a little more. . .sacrificial.