Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

To Brother Adam...


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted
:poot:
Guest Rick777
Posted

Nope.....it was Sidemunch......ha!

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Rick777' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:05 AM']Oh.....no I dunno if this is sidemunch...it seems to feminime.(sp? I'm sure hughey will help me out if it's spelled wrong :rolleyes: )
[right][snapback]930678[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
feminime? what the heck? :blink: i think the word you're looking for is [b]feminine[/b]. and you brought it up. no crying.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:05 AM']Like indigestion?
[right][snapback]930674[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


more like nausea :sick:

homeschoolmom
Posted
:rolling:

aminal
cimonon
Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:10 PM']feminime? what the heck?  :blink: i think the word you're looking for is [b]feminine[/b]. and you brought it up. no crying.
[right][snapback]930687[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:lol_roll: , I was counting on your spelling expertise....it's not a word I use much.

franciscanheart
Posted

that's probably a good thing.

Everything in Moderation
Posted

Are you questioning my masculinity? I'll have you know, I have four degrees in why I'm a manly man who knows everything about the Bible. :beats chest: Do you really want to get into a conversation with ME, an expert, about masculinity?

Guest Rick777
Posted

As a matter of fact I do.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Oh dear.... when men getting into a, um... tinkling contest... stand back...

cmotherofpirl
Posted
:popcorn:
Guest Rick777
Posted

hand over some of that popcorn.....i'm also interested to see what a guy who uses Marilyn Monroe as an avatar can do.

homeschoolmom
Posted

hot stuff had a Katie Couric avatar and I understand he has pretty good aim...

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

[img]http://home.sandiego.edu/~landeros/KGBCIA/Kennedy.jpg[/img]

Guest Rick777
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:20 PM']hot stuff had a Katie Couric avatar and I understand he has pretty good aim...
[right][snapback]930720[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Yes and until someone told me he was a guy I presumed he was a she.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I have no idea about EIM

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:10 PM']feminime? what the heck?  :blink: i think the word you're looking for is [b]feminine[/b]. and you brought it up. no crying.
[right][snapback]930687[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Hughey? Can I just say that I love you? :love: You're the only one on here who corrects grammar. .when all this time I'm correcting in my head, thinking I would be uncharitable pointing out people's spelling errors. LOL You're my new hero. Or. . .well, heroine.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:28 AM']. .well, heroine.
[right][snapback]930747[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If you want to talk about heroine, take it to the drug thread. ;)

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:28 AM']Hughey?  Can I just say that I love you?  :love:  You're the only one on here who corrects grammar.  .when all this time I'm correcting in my head, thinking I would be uncharitable pointing out people's spelling errors.  LOL  You're my new hero.  Or. . .well, heroine.
[right][snapback]930747[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
;) I feel ya! I sat in the background for a long time doing the same thing... :pinch: yuck! "No more," I say. :cool:

Everything in Moderation
Posted

drugs are :woot: :coagulated milk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...