HisChild Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 I'm thinking. ..nope. yude jest cornfooze yer childrun.
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 She was trying to say this: You'd just confuse your children. I know... it's painful to read.
HisChild Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:49 PM'] i've got to get of here. [right][snapback]930816[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Shirley, you meant to type you've got to get OUT of here!
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:49 PM'] i've got to get of here. [right][snapback]930816[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Your tellin me....you guys do not know how to type
homeschoolmom Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:49 AM'] i've got to get of here. [right][snapback]930816[/snapback][/right] [/quote] What is this "get of here" you speak of, Dear?
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 mercy me... my computer spazzes when i delete something and everyone gets to it before i have time to correct myself.
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 (edited) Oh there she is Edited April 1, 2006 by Rick777
HisChild Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 In all seriousness, thank you for the laughs tonight. There was something on my heart earlier, with some other PMers that really made me not want to come on here any longer. . .and you all just cracked me up. I'm trying not to wake my friend in the other room! I amuse so easily, apparently.
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:52 AM']Oh there she is [right][snapback]930828[/snapback][/right] [/quote] me?
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Thats the edited version, originally i PUT: She wont face us now.
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:56 AM']Thats the edited version, originally i PUT: She wont face us now. [right][snapback]930838[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i always edit myself before i post. rarely do i ever actually post what i first wrote (unless im correcting someone haha!) and that time i clipped a little too much! my mouse doesn't always like me. can't figure out why... :
dimco926 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 oops! ....see it wurkd so much fur mee I had to post it agin......sorry!
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 (edited) whoa......you'd better get hooked again. Edited April 1, 2006 by Rick777
dimco926 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 I saw that on a t-shirt of a student going to a local school and thought, "hmmmm....my tax dollars at work?" Then I read another student's shirt that said "5 out of 4 people do not understand fractions" and thought I better stop reading shirts..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now