Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Did everyone take a funny pill tonight or is it just me?
HisChild Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:29 PM']If you want to talk about heroine, take it to the drug thread. [right][snapback]930750[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ahem. . . surely you jest. . . however, if I were talking heroin (note the no 'e') I would certainly take it to the Narcotics Anon thread. .. right over there ~~~~~>
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 (edited) [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:30 PM'] I feel ya! I sat in the background for a long time doing the same thing... yuck! "No more," I say. [right][snapback]930754[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yah, she speaks the truth, she gave up charity a long time ago. Edited April 1, 2006 by Rick777
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:29 AM']If you want to talk about heroine, take it to the drug thread. [right][snapback]930750[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ((and for those who are confused... she just made a funny. we're looking at heroine vs. heroin. if you're still confused just laugh to yourself and move on.))
homeschoolmom Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:30 AM'] I feel ya! I sat in the background for a long time doing the same thing... yuck! "No more," I say. [right][snapback]930754[/snapback][/right] [/quote] SPELLCHECKERS OF THE WORLD-- UNIGHT!
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:32 AM']Yah, she speaks the truth, she gave up charity a long time ago. [right][snapback]930758[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think pointing out frequent errors in spelling and grammar is quite charitable. I'm watching out for you. Some people take those errors as a sign of ignorance. I don't want you to look foolish.
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 I guess this means I can't unite since I was the subject of the spell check....
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:33 AM']SPELLCHECKERS OF THE WORLD-- UNIGHT! [right][snapback]930760[/snapback][/right] [/quote] too funny!! (ehem... unite)
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:34 AM']and dyslexics of the world UNTIE! [right][snapback]930765[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 10:34 PM']I think pointing out frequent errors in spelling and grammar is quite charitable. I'm watching out for you. Some people take those errors as a sign of ignorance. I don't want you to look foolish. [right][snapback]930763[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Look at this girl....always looking out for us guys.....
HisChild Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Mar 31 2006, 11:34 PM'] too funny!! (ehem... unite) [right][snapback]930767[/snapback][/right] [/quote] LOL It's an OCD thing for you isn't it?
Guest Rick777 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 hey if you check I said UNITE! I'm a spellchecker!
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:35 AM']LOL It's an OCD thing for you isn't it? [right][snapback]930772[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i don't know [i]what[/i] you're talking about.
homeschoolmom Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:35 AM']LOL It's an OCD thing for you isn't it? [right][snapback]930772[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Misspelling! It's DOC
HisChild Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 DOC? I'm trying for the life of me to figure that out
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:40 AM']Misspelling! It's DOC [right][snapback]930788[/snapback][/right] [/quote] and you homeschool? :
franciscanheart Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 1 2006, 12:47 AM']shudnt eye? [right][snapback]930813[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i've got to get out of here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now