An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why are all the guys over the age of 21

Balthazor

YOu know.. it is funny that you mention that.

Truly I am abstaining from dating, because I am not prepared for marriage or children yet. I still have 4 more years of school to go, find a job (ei career) in some city, and find a place to live. Sure it is selfish I admit it, but I have also gone through enough loser boyfriends for a lifetime :) I don't know if I am insane enough to try and look for "Mr. Right"

Truly my life is that of a gypsy now a days. But a happy gypsy.

I think this thread is proving you're right - we've yet to have any available men over 21 post... :think:

And isn't Cam either committed to or discerning the single consecrated life?

Sammy Blaze and Myself will be 21 in May and June, respectively. Neither one of us are going to be married soon....although Sammy, well he's a bit irresistable, so it won't be long for him. haha as for me :nocomment:

[quote name='morostheos' date='Apr 12 2006, 08:04 PM']I think this thread is proving you're right - we've yet to have any available men over 21 post... :think:

And isn't Cam either committed to or discerning the single consecrated life?
[right][snapback]945516[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol

Either way his golf clubs and him with be very happy :D:

missionseeker

[quote name='Luthien' date='Apr 12 2006, 08:44 PM']There are some wicked awesome older guys out there who haven't found that certain lady yet. I found mine, hes 8 years older than I am. *shrugs*

You just never know.
Hey...I love babies dude.
[right][snapback]945488[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The other Laura. Hughey. (check the thread about smacking)

He wasn't clear.

That's true sometimes I'm not clear

Everyone knows Luthien loves babies!

Edited by jaime

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Apr 12 2006, 10:39 PM']Just kidding.....

It is just really wierd, I am not ready for marriage yet, I know that.

And I feel like life is passing me by, everyone I know is either engaged where I live...(or living with someone yuck!) Like when did everyone else grow up so fast?
[right][snapback]945475[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Just wait til you get to be a geezer like me and not only are most of your friends married but they're starting families and suddenly you're Auntie and your hangout time is interspersed wtih diaper changings and and cute smiling kids pulling your hair and wanting to play with you. :D:

Sometimes I feel like life is passing me by too, because there's a huge part of me that wants to marry and settle down and raise some youngins of my own, and frankly watching my friends marry and start families is really hard at times. But I know God has called me to walk a different path for the moment, and when I get jealous or lonely I have to stop and remember the other ways God has blessed me and brought joy and purpose to my life. He has provided for my needs my whole life, and will continue to do so in the future.

And he'll do the same for you too. ;)

[quote name='Balthazor' date='Apr 12 2006, 09:03 PM']:blink: I just noticed that all the men...age 21 or older are married already ...or just as good as married. Crazy.  I am telling you it is craziness.
Oh well, I'm not lookin :P:  So I geuss I shouldn't worry about it :lol:
[right][snapback]945387[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Post a few more pictures on the picture thread. I promise you'll get a host of marriage proposals! ;)

Edited by jaime

I am about to be an auntie actually......
by July. I am going to spoil him........ and then I am going to give him back to my sister.....Bwahahahahahah!!!!!!

I'm 21 until June. I'm single. However, I'm the resident wacky heretic, so I think that disqualifies me from partaking of this thread.