jasJis Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 I was exceited, then I noticed the date was 2004. Right on schedule...
dUSt Posted April 18, 2006 Author Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='jasJis' date='Apr 18 2006, 01:05 PM']I was exceited, then I noticed the date was 2004. Right on schedule... [right][snapback]952503[/snapback][/right][/quote] Why doesn't your daughter post here anymore?
dUSt Posted April 18, 2006 Author Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='jasJis' date='Apr 18 2006, 01:08 PM']Which one? [right][snapback]952515[/snapback][/right][/quote] The one that takes after you.
jasJis Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 They both do. Just different traits. The oldest has my feet, the youngest my patience, and they both have my wit. (Hey, they did the best they could dipping out of the shallow end of my gene pool.)
dUSt Posted April 18, 2006 Author Posted April 18, 2006 Yeah, so why don't they post? What do I need to change about phatmass to influence them to post here?
jasJis Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 It's a personality thing. They aren't the type to do the phatmass thing. Too strong willed. They remind me of ironmonk. Besides, their non-Catholic dad ain't repin' phatmass. Are you looking for a marketing strategy?
Seven77 Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='dUSt' date='Apr 18 2006, 02:05 PM']Yeah, so why don't they post? [right][snapback]952666[/snapback][/right] [/quote] maybe cause their dad does... jas: kidding
YMNolan Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 dUSt, can you make it so that an electrical charge is sent through my mouse so that I get zapped everytime I try to chat? ...no, huh? how'm I supposed to get work done now!? lol, sounds cool, looking forward to it!
OLAM Dad Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='Didacus' date='Apr 18 2006, 01:41 PM']10-4 By the way, who is the person in your avatar? [right][snapback]952445[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Joseph Cardinal Arinze
jasJis Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='Seven77' date='Apr 18 2006, 02:32 PM']maybe cause their dad does... jas: kidding [right][snapback]952731[/snapback][/right] [/quote]Not the reason. My eldest used to post and other teens when I used to teach Confirmation.
homeschoolmom Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Apr 18 2006, 01:46 PM']are you asking me?? Or am I being self-centred?? [right][snapback]952458[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No one would ask you such a silly question. Everyone knows that's Tom Bosley AKA Fr. Dowling, Tracy Nelson (Sr. Steve) et al....
Lil Red Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 it's a good thing you told me not to phreak out, otherwise i would've
HisChild Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 Even though I read this thread, I still freaked when I couldn't come on the site. . ..with the exception of the home page. But wow, Dust, I like the blue paint.
CrossCuT Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 [size=1][color="330000"]PLEASE HURRY! I CANT STAND THIS BLUE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! [/color][/size]
HisChild Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 Am I blue? Am I blue? I'm true blue just for youuuuuuuuuuu
Tony Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 Yo listen up here's a story About a little guy that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything he sees Is just blue Like him inside and outside Blue his house with a blue little window And a blue Corvette And everything is blue for him And himself and everybody around Cause he ain't got nobody to listen... I'm Blue ba ba de da de di ba ba da de da de di ba ba de da de di....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now