Guest T-Bone Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 Looks pretty "phat" to me, but I'm about as unhip as White Snake...
Tindomiel Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 Well you can change the way it looks depending on your preferences.
Moosey Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [quote name='Old_Joe' post='958554' date='Apr 23 2006, 10:42 PM'] Does quick edit work for anyone? [/quote] Nope I wish it would
phatcatholic Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [quote name='journeyman' post='956635' date='Apr 21 2006, 08:28 PM'] I didn't see any either Is Flood Control new and improved? . . . if you post after yourself, it automatically appends to the prior post? [/quote] yea, its gettin on my last nerve too.... [quote name='Old_Joe' post='958554' date='Apr 23 2006, 10:42 PM'] Does quick edit work for anyone? [/quote] nope
azaelia Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [quote name='Old_Joe' post='958554' date='Apr 23 2006, 10:42 PM'] Does quick edit work for anyone? [/quote] It works for me *tries Quick Edit* Ok, well, it used to anyway.
philothea Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 I'm sorry dUSt... I'm starting to freak out. The invisible "Mark all forums as read and return to index" link is just too freaky. I'll try to keep it together.
Tony Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 the phorum needs gridlines or whatever you call them, to dividers between threads, makes it easier to read.
philothea Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 [quote name='Tony' post='965639' date='Apr 29 2006, 08:37 PM'] the phorum needs gridlines or whatever you call them, to dividers between threads, makes it easier to read. [/quote] Pick style 1; you'll get grid lines back. Mark as read is still invisible, though.
morostheos Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 [quote name='philothea' post='965656' date='Apr 29 2006, 10:07 PM'] Pick style 1; you'll get grid lines back. Mark as read is still invisible, though. [/quote] Thanks for the tip philothea!
Socrates Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 Hopefully you'll get the quote boxes fixed darn quick! I'm hoping this current format is temporary - there is no indication at all of where the quoted text ends!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now