Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Keyser Soze
Posted

[img]http://www.reelfilm.com/images/supertrp.jpg[/img]

I'm freakin out man.

franciscanheart
Posted

me too... but only a little.

Posted

[quote name='Keyser Soze' post='953180' date='Apr 18 2006, 09:44 PM']
[img]http://www.reelfilm.com/images/supertrp.jpg[/img]

I'm freakin out man.
[/quote]
dude, you just ate like $150 of grass and 'shrooms. so...yeah, I'll be needing that money whenver you get it

Posted

Yeah this is just....wrong.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='952769' date='Apr 18 2006, 03:50 PM']
No one would ask you such a silly question. Everyone knows that's Tom Bosley AKA Fr. Dowling, Tracy Nelson (Sr. Steve) et al....
[/quote]
Yesssssssssssss someone else knows about the excellence that was/is the Fr. Dowling Mysteries. Sr. Steve... :lol: I had forgotten her name.

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

haha that meowvie is really funny

Excelsior1027
Posted

What's this arcade I hear talked about??

I only became a member September of last year, did there used to be an arcade?

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

yea last year there was an arcade with some applet games like minigolf, mahjonng, and some others.......it was a big hit but there there were like space problems and other remodelling that caused it to go away

its great, youll see

DemonSlayer
Posted

Hopefully the chatroom won't be as slow as the ones that were tested last time.

Posted
:shock:

Phatmass looks freeky all the sudden?!?!?!

What's going on? SFD!











:lol:
Lounge Daddy
Posted

ehhhh... it looks so ordinary, secular, and un-hip


i hope it goes back to looking "phat" soon

Posted

yay DUSt!!! :)
[quote name='Tony' post='953151' date='Apr 18 2006, 10:34 PM']
Yo listen up here's a story About a little guy that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything he sees Is just blue Like him inside and outside Blue his house with a blue little window And a blue Corvette And everything is blue for him And himself and everybody around Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...
I'm Blue ba ba de da de di ba ba da de da de di ba ba de da de di....
[/quote]

Haha that's sthe song i though of when people were quoting stuff about blue.

[quote name='shortnun' post='953263' date='Apr 18 2006, 11:13 PM']
Yesssssssssssss someone else knows about the excellence that was/is the Fr. Dowling Mysteries. Sr. Steve... :lol: I had forgotten her name.
[/quote]
OMygosh I remebered the people but didn't know from where.... Is is on tv somewhwere?

Lounge Daddy
Posted

yay! its starting to go back to normal ...but with upgrades!

Posted

Man I liked the other "My assistant" better :(

Posted

what's different about my assistant?

Posted

I didn't see any either

Is Flood Control new and improved? . . . if you post after yourself, it automatically appends to the prior post?

blovedwolfofgod
Posted

yeah, it does. confused me like whoa.

Anastasia13
Posted

I miss the ability to search for posts and threads that I could do on the old board.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...