CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Ok tom, no one has a right to be sad. If they do, they should die. Except those people who DO have a right to be sad, they should be REALLY REALLY sad to make up for all of us who cant. [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 I am just saying, people take everything so seriously.
CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]How is telling us we have to right to be sad proving the your point that we take things too seriously? [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]I am sorry that me being emo is against your personal principles. [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]How is telling us we have no right to be sad proving your point that we take things too seriously? It makes perfect sense. [/color][/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]I wreck too much stuff when I talk. So therefore I shouldnt anymore. [/color][/size]
matthew1618 Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 (edited) [quote name='notardillacid' post='1026533' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:02 AM'] Post #84 is lacking logic. Please rephrase [/quote] Dude, did you count all those posts. You shouldn't be sad. You're a beast at math. PUT A SMILE ON. [img]http://hegemonyrules.net/images/mcdonalds_wai.jpg[/img] RONALDS PRAYIN' FOR YOU. Edited July 18, 2006 by matthew1618
CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [quote name='matthew1618' post='1026718' date='Jul 18 2006, 09:29 AM'] Dude, did you count all those posts. You shouldn't be sad. You're a beast at math. [/quote] [size=1][color="FF6699"]Each post is numbered. [/color][/size]
matthew1618 Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1026762' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:39 AM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"]Each post is numbered. [/color][/size] [/quote] O I see Now.
CrossCuT Posted July 18, 2006 Author Posted July 18, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Lol! Its ok. I am sure Tom counted them anyway to make sure that the site was correct. [/color][/size]
matthew1618 Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1026767' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:42 AM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"]Lol! Its ok. I am sure Tom counted them anyway to make sure that the site was correct. [/color][/size] [/quote] hehe
CrossCuT Posted July 20, 2006 Author Posted July 20, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]Harhar [/color][/size]
matthew1618 Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1027462' date='Jul 19 2006, 11:38 PM'] [size=1][color="FF6699"]Harhar [/color][/size] [/quote] Tehe
CrossCuT Posted July 21, 2006 Author Posted July 21, 2006 [size=1][color="FF6699"]We dont seem so emo anymore! MOW [/color][/size]
ardillacid Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 Despite my earlier comments about emo, I am really really emo right now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now