Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 That smiley looks like my 9th grade math teacher?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 It's funny, he ate chalk...Once, I saw him lick it off his fingers. I died of laughter.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 He had it all over his face and shirt...it was yellow chalk too.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 Everyone referred to him as a chalk eater, I found it kind of sad but true.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 My Advanced Comm. 9 teacher Freshman year, was my favorite teacher, or top 5 ever...she had the driest humor in the world, and I swear that is going to be me when I am her age. I don't know why I brought it up, I just did.
guitarfreak Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 That reminds me of Mr. Hart. The AP American History teacher I had a few years ago. That guy was halarious.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 Mr. M, my IB art teacher junior year told me, "Jen, if you don't shut up I'll climb over that table and stab you in the eye with my pencil." I knew he was joking, but everyone else was about to pee their pants with fear. In the end. Mr. M and I both laughed.
sidemunch88 Posted September 30, 2006 Posted September 30, 2006 and you will never want to know me why did she say good bye?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now