Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
:console: :grouphug:
Posted
:console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console:
Posted
:console:
Posted
:console: :carebear: :banana:
Posted
:idontknow:
Posted

tom i am going to UND with a bunch of friends

Posted

[size=1]Road trips are fun!
[/size]

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1067007' date='Sep 19 2006, 05:59 PM']
[size=1]Road trips are fun!
[/size]
[/quote]

They sure are. :drool:

Posted
:woot:

I wanna go on a cross country road trip!!!!!!


And then... I wanna go on another one in EUROPE!
Posted

IO AM SO CAFFEINATED right NOw

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1067858' date='Sep 20 2006, 02:13 AM']
IO AM SO CAFFEINATED right NOw
[/quote]


Lay off the Mt. Dew, buddy.

Posted

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1067853' date='Sep 20 2006, 02:12 AM']
:woot:

I wanna go on a cross country road trip!!!!!!
And then... I wanna go on another one in EUROPE!
[/quote]

Yes! :drool:

Posted

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1067872' date='Sep 20 2006, 03:16 AM']
Lay off the Mt. Dew, buddy.
[/quote]
LOL iTs COFFEE :woot: lol i drank alot

Posted

[size=1]I had coffee this morning at work.
It was ok...
[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...