An Old School Catholic Message Board

Islam = a Roach Motel

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1031800' date='Jul 27 2006, 11:56 AM']
[img]http://www.jihadwatch.org/20060722London02.jpg[/img]
LONDON

where is the Muslim outcry?
[/quote]
Maybe I don't understand the question. This protest is an outcry from Muslims. I DO NOT agree with what the banners say, but talk to Palestinian refugees, they have been some of the most terrorised people on this planet. Terrorism breeds terrorism. And our taxmoney funds this.

May God protect innocent children, they are being killed daily. And I will cry if any child is killed, Muslim, Jew, Christian, whoever.

Strange, I thought I responded to this thread... guess not...

Anyway, regarding apostasy in Islam the traditional ruling of the four schools of thought and probably the shia as well is that it's a crime deserving execution. There are narrations of Muhammad's companions and even Muhammad himself executing apostates and Muslims consider his way the perfect model.

This mentality is very real and very much alive. I've known many Muslims who would love to establish a Shariah government in America; of course in there minds they would be doing us a good.

I have a pointers from an Islamic Friend of mine:

(These are in his words, so dont take me for a heretic)

1. Jesus was never Crucified ( This is actually in the Quran)

2. Islamists are asked in the Quran to Not befriend Jews or Christians ( This is also a flexible issue. Islamists are conforming to a modernity view that the Church has bent itself into via Vatican II)

3. Jesus was not God he was only a prophet.

4. He also mentions in his favorite movie Sirianah that Musilms mentions that now is the time to strike because, Christianity as we know it has failed.

These are his four points

Now, from seeing all those points at the actions of 9/11. It appears to me that Islam seems to be all about revenge. Where as Christians who worship Christ...Not Allah...Are more peaceful and believe that revenge belongs only unto God.

Edited by Convert4888

• 3 weeks later...
Lounge Daddy

[quote name='mortify' post='1034913' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:30 PM']

This mentality is very real and very much alive. I've known many Muslims who would love to establish a Shariah government in America; of course in there minds they would be doing us a good.
[/quote]

:mellow: sad but true

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='misereremi' post='1034678' date='Jul 31 2006, 06:17 AM']
Maybe I don't understand the question. This protest is an outcry from Muslims. I DO NOT agree with what the banners say, but talk to Palestinian refugees, they have been some of the most terrorised people on this planet. Terrorism breeds terrorism. And our taxmoney funds this.

May God protect innocent children, they are being killed daily. And I will cry if any child is killed, Muslim, Jew, Christian, whoever.
[/quote]

Prayers indeed –and some children are sent off by their parents to blow themselves up in cafés and markets for some divine purpose, and take as many innocents with them as possible
It saddens me and sickens me as well.

Terror begets terror – for sure… when they are not killing us, Islamic factions are targeting other Islamic factions.

This extremist evil sick ideology needs to be stomped out from this earth.
And make no mistake – Islamofascists are blight, and a pestilence on this Earth – Islamofascism is the EVIL of our day, the threat of our time.

They are waging war on us whether we respond or not…
And war on each other and on their own children

The entire situation is a bloody mess indeed – and eliminating that apocalyptic ideology would be very beneficial to all lives on all sides.

I have been sitting here and reading this thread and I can hardly believe the utter......there is no word I can safely use to describe the words that have been used here :madrant:

[b]Religion is not the problem its the people who twist religion; they are the problem.[/b] :maddest:

All religions have blood on their hands. Islam is not the only one, Catholicism has her fair share of blood to account for also. Just read church history deeply enough and without bias and that can be seen clearly.

All the anti-Islamic words some of you are speaking are not going to change things, its just going to make it harder for others.

Due to having a minor skin condition I need to wear a small headscarf in public. The condition has flaking/cracked skin and I am more comfortable in public without the condition been as easily seen. Since 9/11, I have been verbally and physically attacked. I have been hit by a four wheel drive, (I'm 5'2 by the way). I have seen cancer patients, nuns and others attacked also as they have a piece of material on their heads.

Tell me please, why should I and other people who wear a piece of material for various reasons have to put up with this kind of treatment. [b]And by the way the people doing the attacking are Jesus loving Christians!!!!!! [/b]

[u]The simple is because certain people like some of the answers in this thread promote hate.[/u]

The last time I was attacked no one came to my help. I was wearing a cross and some religious medals but that made no difference, they kept punching until a couple of Islamic men came up and pulled them off me. It did not matter to them that I was not one of them, and yes they knew I am not a Muslim, the fact that I am human, female and being hurt was all that mattered. I don't see why a Islamic man has to defend me from my own brothers and sisters in Christ.

Do us all a favour respond with love and understanding, not with hate.

I have been sitting here and reading this thread and I can hardly believe the utter......there is no word I can safely use to describe the words that have been used here :madrant:

[b]Religion is not the problem its the people who twist religion; they are the problem.[/b] :maddest:

All religions have blood on their hands. Islam is not the only one, Catholicism has her fair share of blood to account for also. Just read church history deeply enough and without bias and that can be seen clearly.

All the anti-Islamic words some of you are speaking are not going to change things, its just going to make it harder for others.

Due to having a minor skin condition I need to wear a small headscarf in public. The condition has flaking/cracked skin and I am more comfortable in public without the condition been as easily seen. Since 9/11, I have been verbally and physically attacked. I have been hit by a four wheel drive, (I'm 5'2 by the way). I have seen cancer patients, nuns and others attacked also as they have a piece of material on their heads.

Tell me please, why should I and other people who wear a piece of material for various reasons have to put up with this kind of treatment. [b]And by the way the people doing the attacking are Jesus loving Christians!!!!!! [/b]

[u]The simple is because certain people like some of the answers in this thread promote hate.[/u]

The last time I was attacked no one came to my help. I was wearing a cross and some religious medals but that made no difference, they kept punching until a couple of Islamic men came up and pulled them off me. It did not matter to them that I was not one of them, and yes they knew I am not a Muslim, the fact that I am human, female and being hurt was all that mattered. I don't see why a Islamic man has to defend me from my own brothers and sisters in Christ.

Do us all a favour respond with love and understanding, not with hate.