littleflower+JMJ Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 I don't know anyone on there lol. I think I have hayden and rick as friends haha. I need to go add you guys but I haven't been updating it or anything. I miss CatholicYA's
got2luvjc Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1118897' date='Nov 13 2006, 01:10 PM'] I miss CatholicYA's [/quote] what's CatholicYA's ? well, I know what it is... but was it a website? group?
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 yup! it was the same thing as Catholic Teens but for Catholic Young Adults. Pretty sweet too! I enjoyed it but they didn't continue it so its down until Easter. It was pretty cool for us non-high schoolers.
got2luvjc Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 yeah I was going through the catholicteens.com site and it seems cool, but there's not a whole lot of people who go on there, so I think I'll keep my account but I'm only going to check up on it every once in a while
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 17, 2006 Posted November 17, 2006 Catholicteens.com was like the best thing that happened too me. Or one of the best.
got2luvjc Posted November 17, 2006 Posted November 17, 2006 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1122359' date='Nov 17 2006, 01:23 PM'] Catholicteens.com was like the best thing that happened too me. Or one of the best. [/quote] because phatmass.com is the best thing that happened to you :
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted November 17, 2006 Posted November 17, 2006 No, I'd say Catholicteens.com is better...:-) God is good.
fearundercontrol Posted November 18, 2006 Posted November 18, 2006 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1122607' date='Nov 17 2006, 08:02 PM'] No, I'd say Catholicteens.com is better...:-) God is good. [/quote] TRAITOR!!! WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!!
got2luvjc Posted November 18, 2006 Posted November 18, 2006 GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!! I mean.... GRAB YOUR ROSARIES!!
guitarfreak Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 (edited) Sorry,but I'm afraid I must side with Proud2BCatholic on this one. Edited November 27, 2006 by guitarfreak
fearundercontrol Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 [quote name='guitarfreak' post='1129047' date='Nov 27 2006, 06:47 PM'] Sorry,but I'm afraid I must side with Proud2BCatholic on this one. [/quote] TWO TRAITORS!!
guitarfreak Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 2 Traitors, or 2 who have been enlightened?? :
got2luvjc Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 well if u love that website so much, why dont u marry it
fearundercontrol Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 [quote name='got2luvjc' post='1135248' date='Dec 5 2006, 01:24 AM'] well if u love that website so much, why dont u marry it [/quote] dude that is SO elementary school.
got2luvjc Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 (edited) : Edited December 6, 2006 by got2luvjc
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now