Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1034324' date='Jul 30 2006, 02:08 PM']
Has anyone been kidnapped from PhatMass (except when the nordillacid person went "missing")?

I would hope that strong Catholics like yourself would pray that no harm would come of any teenagers. Nothing is full-proof...but we are trying.
Good point. Let's take down all websites (including Phatmass and LIFETEEN.com and Vatican.va) so that we can spend more time in adoration. I'm all for it brother. But, until we can get everyone to do that, let's use the gifts that God has given to us for His glory, eh?
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan. =) I've always wanted more time for Adoration. Though I must admit, PhatMass has introduced me to quite a few new Catholic concepts! Woot.

[quote name='fearundercontrol' post='1135736' date='Dec 5 2006, 05:48 PM']
dude that is SO elementary school.
[/quote]

*violin* Embrace your inner child!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...