An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown to Aspirancy

Marieteresa

DiscerningSoul

Hello all, everything is falling into place every nicely.

Father Zurcie(I can never spell his name right) was over joyed with the news when I told him this morning.
The joy I feel this past week is unmeasurable!

[font="Courier New"][size=5][color="#CC33CC"][i]Praise God! ! ![/i][/color][/size][/font]
:clapping: :banana: :twist: :thumbsup: :cool!: :yes:

Edited by DiscerningSoul

That's great, Jessica.

I forget, how long are you going to be there? Are you and Shernel going for the same amount of time. Finally, God willing, when would a possible entrance be?

Marieteresa

good question Michael, Jessica and I will not be there the same length of time. My aspirancy is from Aug 8th-28, Jessica on the other hand will remain there and will eventually start her postulancy. Entrance for me if God wills it will probably be at the end of this year unless God has other plans.

In JMJ

Edited by Marieteresa

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1034842' date='Jul 31 2006, 01:18 PM']
good question Michael, Jessica and I will not be there the same length of time. My aspirancy is from Aug 8th-28, Jessica on the other hand will remain there and will eventually start her postulancy. Entrance for me if God wills it will probably be at the end of this year unless God has other plans.

In JMJ
[/quote]

Please be assured of my prayers for everyone...please pray for me...my sponor how a meeting with the Sister who is head of vocations on thursday it will be then when i will find out if i can become a pre-candidate to enter the following year... :topsy:

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1034709' date='Jul 31 2006, 09:03 AM']
That's great, Jessica.

I forget, how long are you going to be there? Are you and Shernel going for the same amount of time. Finally, God willing, when would a possible entrance be?
[/quote]

While we (myself and Shernel) will be entering our Aspirancy together, she will go home later that month, I belive my Aspirancy will be at least three months or longer then go right into being a postulat, God Willing!

:saint:

brandelynmarie

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! YAYS!!!!!!! :yahoo: :bounce: :bigpray: So many prayers here! I didn't realize it was so soon! May St. Dominic be with you! Go Dominicans! :D:

puellapaschalis

When you two will be entering at Lockport, VA and I will be at Buckfast for a few days. Prayers for you both! :sign:

Love and prayers,

PP

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' post='1035588' date='Aug 1 2006, 12:25 PM']
:woot: [size=6][font="Times New Roman"][color="#3333FF"][b]7 Days left! ! ![/b][/color][/font][/size]

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
[/quote]

I am filled with such joy for both of you! I will be at the Visitation Monastery in Tyringham 5 to 9 Aug so I will have a lot of extra time to pray for both of you. In fact, I plan to make it a special point to pray for all vocations to the religious life, be they in youth or beyone. My extended stay with them cannot take place until late October, but even a few days is a blessing. This will be my fourth visit, but I am so looking forward to the day when I no longer have to leave. Praised be Jesus Christ!!

I am so excited for you both only 1 week left. I pray for you both daily. Love you both my Sisters to be. God Bless and Mary keep
Karin

DiscerningSoul

Today let's take a moment and pray for vocations to the priesthood and religous life.

Don't look now but LESS THEN A WEEK!!!

By this time next week two aspirants will being there deepinging discernment on there way to one day(God willing) to becoming Nuns!

Marieteresa

I can't believe its less than a week away!! Iam so excited! I can't wait! Prayers for everyone discerning!

brandelynmarie

I'm gonna admit to a wee bit of holy jealousy :blush: ...but it is just exciting to count down this stuff with you guys! :sign: :sign:

[quote name='brandelynmarie' post='1036813' date='Aug 3 2006, 08:08 AM']
I'm gonna admit to a wee bit of holy jealousy :blush: ...but it is just exciting to count down this stuff with you guys! :sign: :sign:
[/quote]
Are holy jealousy and holy envy ok like righteous anger is ok? :scratchhead:

DiscerningSoul

[font="Times New Roman"][size=6][color="#3333FF"][b][i]4 Days left! ! ![/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font="Courier New"][size=4]Lift your hearts to God, Love, Trust and Faith!!![/size][/font]
:yahoo: :twothumbsup: :yes: :cool!: :banana: :twist: