An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown to Aspirancy

Marieteresa

Guest MySavior

Is there anybody who could please take pictures of the entrance ceremony (or isn´t there any?)!

GOD bless you on your way--- ! :)

puellapaschalis

So many prayers for you both! Amongst my preparations for my trip I'm so very excited for the two of you too. Stay open to God's word and He will make His will crystal clear!

Love and prayers,

PP

Marieteresa

Hey! I would love to take pictures of the entrance ceremony sadly enough camera's are on the Do not bring list. Maybe Sr. Mary Imelda would take pictures and place them on their blog. I can't believe that its my last day! Tomorrow this time...I will be on a jet plane

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1038939' date='Aug 7 2006, 05:42 AM']
Hey! I would love to take pictures of the entrance ceremony sadly enough camera's are on the Do not bring list. Maybe Sr. Mary Imelda would take pictures and place them on their blog. I can't believe that its my last day! Tomorrow this time...I will be on a jet plane
[/quote]

I'm so happy for you...Please Please let me know how you make out...I will keep you im my prayers especially tomorrow!!!

God Bless.. and Safe Traveling!

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1038939' date='Aug 7 2006, 06:42 AM']
[/quote]
Your safe travel and peaceful heart are my prayer requests. :)

DiscerningSoul

[font="Courier New"][size=7][color="#33FF33"][b][i]LESS THEN 18 HOURS TO GO! ! ![/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size=5][color="#3366FF"]When God whispers your name, have you heard him call you??[/color][/size][/font]

:clap: :bigclap: :bigpray: :banana: :twist: :thumbsup: :yes: :pray: :cloud9: :dance:

I am so excited for you and you know I am prayinhg for you LOTS I have been offering masses up for both of you all the past week. God Bless and Mary keep
Karin

Marieteresa

Oh...Thank you guys for your prayers! I can't believe Iam going...Iam still in disbelief. I am still alittle scared about the plane...so please pray for me as my plane takes off at 7am tomorrow. Does anyone have any intentions that they would like us to pray for?

In JMJ

oh I will pray for you to have a safe flight, ask your angel ;)

I'm in discernment now and all prayers are always appreciated here!!! God bless you keep you safe,
-uruviel

brandelynmarie

Okay...intentions? Yes, please pray that I will overcome all obstacles (with God's grace) to my vocation...including getting rid of all debt! Deo gratias!

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1039184' date='Aug 7 2006, 02:30 PM']
Oh...Thank you guys for your prayers! I can't believe Iam going...Iam still in disbelief. I am still alittle scared about the plane...so please pray for me as my plane takes off at 7am tomorrow. Does anyone have any intentions that they would like us to pray for?

In JMJ
[/quote]
For my Aunt (Sharon) who is quite ill, and for her husband/my uncle (Johnsonville brat).

Know that the prayers are mutual!!!