An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown to Aspirancy

Marieteresa

Marieteresa

i can't believe its approaching so soon! Iam so excited....its getting closer!! ok i will stop gushing...Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to go as we are praying for all you guys.

[quote name='FutureSoror' post='1037424' date='Aug 4 2006, 10:08 AM']
^^hehe, yes, deffinetly! :dance: :banana: :banana: :banana:
[/quote]

I forgot, when is the entrance date for you with the sisters in Ann Arbor?
About how many of you are entering?

Marieteresa

I just found out that there's a tropical depression by cuba...Please pray that this doesn't strenghthen and head anywhere near Tampa, Houston or New Orleans. I am flying out Tuesday morning at it might be near the gulf.....Prayers Please

DiscerningSoul

[color="#FF0000"][font="Courier New"][size=6][b][i]THREE MORE DAYS!!![/i][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[font="Times New Roman"][size=3][color="#993399"]The Lord whispers, can you hear him? He is calling. . . Can you hear???[/color][/size][/font]
:clap: :bigclap: :saint: :bigpray: :thumbsup: :applause: :yahoo:

DiscerningSoul

[font="Courier New"][size=7][color="#3366FF"][b][i]TWO DAYS LEFT! ! ! [/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size=4][color="#CC33CC"][i]When God whispers to you, Can you hear him? [/i][/color][/size][/font]
:taco: :dance: :cloud9: :bounce: :yahoo: :banana:

memory-singer

Hi Phuture Dominicans.,

I attend a Dominican parish and today after Mass I asked Father to pray for you guys especially on the 8th. Well, guess who's now reading the intercessions at Solemn Vespers on August 8? :P:

You got it. So the Dominican Friars of Blessed Sacrament Priory, the people of Blessed Sacrament Parish, and moi will be praying for you two on Tuesday evening. (I've never read or anything at church before. I just play and occassionally lead a psalm or two--this is love.)

Dare

DiscerningSoul

[font="Courier New"][size=7]Blessings! One Day left! ! ![/size][/font]

In the busy state of life we are in, can't you be still for one moment and hear what is going on around you? The birds sing, the wind blows, the bugs buzz and God too whispers, can you hear him?

:saint: :thumbsup: :applause: :dancer2: :dancer1: :D: :yes: :pray: :yahoo:

God Bless YOU in your journey and my prayers....say hello to them for me, especially Sr. Imelda....from Alyssa or Ali....she's very dear to me :)

God Bless!

Edited by SisterAli