heavenseeker Posted September 10, 2006 Posted September 10, 2006 (edited) but seriously, hurry up because i cant wait to get started Edited September 10, 2006 by heavenseeker
ardillacid Posted September 10, 2006 Posted September 10, 2006 How much time would one be expected to set aside?
DAF Posted September 10, 2006 Posted September 10, 2006 (edited) [quote]How much time would one be expected to set aside?[/quote] Post #27 of this thread from Phatcatholic reads: [quote]well, it depends. busier forums require more attention. you also have forums that don't necessarily have alot of members, but the ones who are there are really involved and they engage you alot. i ask people to check their group thread in the FBC board and check the forum they are assigned to at least once a day. just see what's up and where you are needed. if you enter into a debate or a conversation, try to keep up with it as best you can. just be responsible. more importantly: prioritize. this should not consume your every waking hour. i don't want it to. things like family, and school, and your prayer life should come first. also note that you will only get out of this experience what you put into it.[/quote] : Edited September 10, 2006 by DAF
missionarybelle Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 I would love to continue to be a prayer warrior!
thessalonian Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 Reinforcements? CHARGE! Blessings Thessings
let_go_let_God Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 I'll be a crusader. God bless- LGLG
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 I would not be able to join, but good luck... Caritas in omnia... Andrew Jaeger
heavenseeker Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 i think i said this but it not. put me down for a crusader
N/A Gone Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 sir...can I be drafted? I have spec ops experience...and I have fought on the side of the enemy.
zunshynn Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 As I'm leaving in a couple weeks, I won't sign up as a crusader. But I will definitely be a prayer warrior!
laudable_exchange Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 Sign me up to be a prayer warrior please
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 [quote name='laudable_exchange' post='1068404' date='Sep 20 2006, 06:26 PM'] Sign me up to be a prayer warrior please [/quote] whoa! your sn reminds me of mine. p.s. star trek trivia games rock! [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=57612&hl="]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...c=57612&hl=[/url]
ThyWillBeDone Posted September 24, 2006 Posted September 24, 2006 Well I can't get to the computer that much here at the Seminary but I can get to the chapel to prayer alot so if any groups need a Prayer Warrior, I would be happy to be one God Bless
eddieloudog Posted September 24, 2006 Posted September 24, 2006 I can be a Prayer Warrior too! My computer time is limited as well but I am able to pray most of the day! If you need another one, please let me know. Pax!
VeniteAdoremus Posted September 25, 2006 Posted September 25, 2006 I would love to be a Crusader - but since English is not my first language, and I don't have an hour a day to spare (half an hour, maybe), I don't know whether I'd do so good. So I'll leave it up to you.
Recommended Posts