An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Came Out Of What You Are Going Into!

Budge

ah what the heck..if i get in trouble I get in trouble..

Im glad the Pope spoke out against fundi denominations. [mod]Negative criticism of other religions.[/mod] Of Course the Holy Father would want the priests to act against fundi propaganda. Im glad he did.

Edited by Lil Red

[img]http://www.wsuu.org/images/smchalcolr2.gif[/img]

UUs light chalice before every service.

I guess I wasnt surpised by this...

Flaming chalices handed out at the Assisi interfaith pow-wow of 2002

[img]http://www.vatican.va/news_services/liturgy/img/20020124_n14.jpg[/img]

NewReformation

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1076596' date='Sep 27 2006, 11:40 AM']
ah what the heck..if i get in trouble I get in trouble..

Im glad the Pope spoke out against fundi denominations. They are like raging wolves. The propaganda scare tactic approaches and purposely targeting the uninformed with lie filled fliers and donut sundays is on the level with early nazi propaganda and not a christian message. You are not preaching the message by taking sheep from other churches. Yet the fundi movement is catagorically developed to take naive/uneducated laity from other churches. When is the last time a fundi came up with a legit original argument? When is the last time a fundi based professor or writer contributed anything to the spectrum of christianity as whole? There are nice people who come out of the fundi movment, but overall the movement is a virus. Contaminating anyone who spends enough time to be influenced. It does not seek truth, but spreads hate as a justification for its own existence. Of Course the Holy Father would want the priests to act against fundi propaganda. Im glad he did.
[/quote]
Yeah, right. Vas auch immer. :annoyed:

[quote]Im glad the Pope spoke out against fundi denominations. They are like raging wolves. The propaganda scare tactic approaches and purposely targeting the uninformed with lie filled fliers and donut sundays is on the level with early nazi propaganda and not a christian message. You are not preaching the message by taking sheep from other churches. Yet the fundi movement is catagorically developed to take naive/uneducated laity from other churches. When is the last time a fundi came up with a legit original argument? When is the last time a fundi based professor or writer contributed anything to the spectrum of christianity as whole? There are nice people who come out of the fundi movment,[b] but overall the movement is a virus.[/b] Contaminating anyone who spends enough time to be influenced. It does not seek truth, but spreads hate as a justification for its own existence. Of Course the Holy Father would want the priests to act against fundi propaganda. Im glad he did.[/quote]

The world is dividing into two camps.

Those who follow Christ, and those who have joined with the one world religion, via Catholicism, Apostate PRot--which by the way I notice your WCC Symbol, the WCC is the leader of apostate Protestantism, and other false religions and systems.

Guess which side I see you on?

Of course you see me as a virus...{All the New Agers and Theosophists like Alice Bailey used to preach that Christians and Jews in her case, were a virus on the planet, I find your choice of words intriguing}

[b]Jhn 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.[/b]

[quote name='Budge' post='1076607' date='Sep 27 2006, 12:49 PM']The world is dividing into two camps.

Those who follow Christ, and those who have joined with the one world religion, via Catholicism, Apostate PRot--which by the way I notice your WCC Symbol, the WCC is the leader of apostate Protestantism, and other false religions and systems.

Guess which side I see you on?[/quote]The side that follows Christ, I hope.

Anyway, this is really the most ignorant characterization of the world that I have seen. Are you saying that all non-Christians (e.g. atheists, agnostics, Muslims, Unitarians, Mormons, Jews, Buddhists, Shintoists, Hindus, neo-pagans, Animists) have all secretly joined a one-world religion?

Since you don't believe that Christians are united by a visible Church, I guess it only makes sense that the one-world-religion conspiracy should be a religion that is invisible to everyone except those who read Jack Chick.

Seriously, Budge, you're stuck in a conspiracy rut. God isn't building you up by making you follow one conspiracy after another. It's a trick of the devil that wears a person down and ends up in hopelessness. God didn't say, "Seek ye the conspiracy." He said, "Seek ye the kingdom of God." ([url="http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/luke/luke12.htm#v31"]Luke 12:31[/url])

To be honest, there was a time when I felt that I always needed to find the next conspiracy. I later realized that a relationship with Our Lord means that I focus more on loving Him, and less on finding the next false prophet.

Sadly, your own conspiracy theory against the Catholic Church has become such a priority in your life, that you even break the Lord's Commandments in your hunt (e.g. bearing false witness against Catholics).

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1076607' date='Sep 27 2006, 12:49 PM']
The world is dividing into two camps.

Guess which side I see you on?

Of course you see me as a virus...{All the New Agers and Theosophists like Alice Bailey used to preach that Christians and Jews in her case, were a virus on the planet, I find your choice of words intriguing}

[b]Jhn 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.[/b]
[/quote]
We don't hate you, Budge. We love you. We want you to come and embrace Christ as fully as He wills you to, by becoming one with Him.

[quote]
Anyway, this is really the most ignorant characterization of the world that I have seen. Are you saying that all non-Christians (e.g. atheists, agnostics, Muslims, Unitarians, Mormons, Jews, Buddhists, Shintoists, Hindus, neo-pagans, Animists) have all secretly joined a one-world religion?[/quote]

There are two religions in the world in essence Christianity and MYSTERY BABYLON, false religions of the world. Most of the adherents have no idea of what they are really in so no there is no secret joining the one world religion. While I was UU, I simply did not know which applies to the majority.
[b]
Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.[/b]

Call it love or concern, I do not want to see anyone duped by the antichrist and right now Im warning the one or two who may listen....

I give the same exact message to any other false religions, they need Jesus Christ to be saved, they need to come out of their false religion and put their TRUST totally in Him.

off topic.

what symbol? The augustine trinity, my wives eye, my car, our engagement pic or the cool ut unum sint picture i found on google? (*if it is associated with a movment, I do not know. Just googled it..)

Notice in John 17 when christ prays for us to remain as one? Or in Phil when St. Paul puts unity and submission ahead of doctrinal differences? Your love for autonomy and hate for unity is unbiblical.

yes, fundis are a virus. You pilage christians from numerous denomiations and teach them to hate what they are not. A protestant denominations thats targets other christian denominations is an oxymoron. If you believe in the sola's then why can you tell someone else that your understanding(**by "you" i mean your pastor-tradtion-eccesiology) is better than someone elses? Is not the nature of sola scripture that I can read it without your help?

virus might have been inaccurate. Perhaps cancer is better. Cancer is a perversion of a functional part of the body that continues to pervert and spreads to other organs and kills the body. Cancer functions by a miscommuncation of the DNA, thus maybe a wrong message? hmm..fundis are a cancer to the Christian body..I like it

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1076736' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:38 PM']
There are two religions in the world in essence Christianity and MYSTERY BABYLON, false religions of the world. Most of the adherents have no idea of what they are really in so no there is no secret joining the one world religion. While I was UU, I simply did not know which applies to the majority.
[b]
Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.[/b]

Call it love or concern, I do not want to see anyone duped by the antichrist and right now Im warning the one or two who may listen....

I give the same exact message to any other false religions, they need Jesus Christ to be saved, they need to come out of their false religion and put their TRUST totally in Him.
[/quote]
Budge, the falsehoods you learned in unitarianism are still affecting you. Do you have any idea how silly it sounds when you state things like that...imagine, all non-Christians belonging to a single religion without knowing it. I'm sorry that you've been lied to so much. Your position is clearly a reactionary one meant to oppose the unitarianism you've left behind. Veritas in via media. There is truth in the middle path. Avoid extremes.

NewReformation

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1076744' date='Sep 27 2006, 02:51 PM']
off topic.
what symbol? The augustine trinity, my wives eye, my car, our engagement pic or the cool ut unum sint picture i found on google? (*if it is associated with a movment, I do not know. Just googled it..)

Notice in John 17 when christ prays for us to remain as one? Or in Phil when St. Paul puts unity and submission ahead of doctrinal differences? Your love for autonomy and hate for unity is unbiblical.

yes, fundis are a virus. You pilage christians from numerous denomiations and teach them to hate what they are not. A protestant denominations thats targets other christian denominations is an oxymoron. If you believe in the sola's then why can you tell someone else that your understanding(**by "you" i mean your pastor-tradtion-eccesiology) is better than someone elses? Is not the nature of sola scripture that I can read it without your help?

virus might have been inaccurate. Perhaps cancer is better. Cancer is a perversion of a functional part of the body that continues to pervert and spreads to other organs and kills the body. Cancer functions by a miscommuncation of the DNA, thus maybe a wrong message? hmm..fundis are a cancer to the Christian body..I like it
[/quote]
A:[b]what symbol? The augustine trinity...?[/b]
Actually, that's a Triquetra. A symbol used originally by the ancient Celts and Norse. Still associated with witchcraft.
B:[b] As to the rest of your post, ie "fundies." [/b]
:annoyed:

Edited by NewReformation

[quote]
[b]yes, fundis are a virus. Y[/b]ou pilage christians from numerous denomiations and teach them to hate what they are not. A protestant denominations thats targets other christian denominations is an oxymoron. If you believe in the sola's then why can you tell someone else that your understanding(**by "you" i mean your pastor-tradtion-eccesiology) is better than someone elses? Is not the nature of sola scripture that I can read it without your help?

[b]virus might have been inaccurate. Perhaps cancer is better. Cancer is a perversion of a functional part of the body that continues to pervert and spreads to other organs and kills the body.[/b] Cancer functions by a miscommuncation of the DNA, thus maybe a wrong message? hmm..fundis are a cancer to the Christian body..I like it[/quote]

Is this what you learned at your one world religion WCC Commie meetings, to call anyone who disagrees with you a VIRUS or a CANCER? I guess the TOLERANCE antichrist gospel shows its true heart which is pure evil.

Alice Bailey: Satanic Theosophist defending the World Servers {who support the one world religion as well} using the same langauge and giving basically the same message as you...

[quote] Second, they will demonstrate the recognition of those methods and techniques in government and religion, which are undesirable, [b]because they spread the virus of hatred,[/b] breed class and racial distinctions, and are consequently detrimental to world understanding, international goodwill and spiritual amity.[/quote]

I guess Ill give you this, you dont try to put on the sweet mask of deception, you come right out and tell me what you believe which is that you believe Biblical Christianity is a virus.

As for pillaging Christians from denominations, youre wrong, all I care about is if someone is saved in Jesus Christ, and I believe there are Christians in churches that are not Baptist. When I witness I do not preach be Baptist, I preach Are you saved in Jesus Christ? What I want to to know too is if they have been deceived by liberalism and eumenism and the antichrist march to Rome? The WCC DEFINITELY IS.

There are many many New Agers, occultists and out right Satanists that teach Christians are a virus/cancer on the earth, holding back the enlighthment of the world. Your words sound NO DIFFERENT from theres.

[url="http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:gIETxKxebJsJ:bernie.cncfamily.com/spi/bailey/ab_the_new_group_of_world_servers.htm+Alice+Bailey+and+virus&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4&client=firefox-a"]LINK[/url]

Edited by Budge

I've had Mormons tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had JW's tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had Baptists tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had Muslims tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had Aethists tell me "I've Come out of what your in"

So that tells me such a statement means NOTHING!

[quote]I've had Mormons tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had JW's tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had Baptists tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had Muslims tell me "I've Come out of what your in"
I've had Aethists tell me "I've Come out of what your in"

So that tells me such a statement means NOTHING![/quote]

No, it tells me that YOU are in a cult!

By the way the fact that Catholics are arguing whether a certain document is ex cathedra just proves the point that is a flexible format, some things are ex cathedra until they decide they arent. Easier to avoid painting themselves into the corner that way.

No budge. That A CATHOLIC is arguing about whether a document is infallible or not means nothing as does your view that I am in a cult and the rest of your personal opinions. Sigh.

Budge said:

"By the way the fact that Catholics are arguing whether a certain document is ex cathedra just proves the point that is a flexible format,"

Really, two Catholics on phatmass are debating about one document and that "proves"
"some things are ex cathedra until they decide they arent."

What a rigorous standard of proof Budge :blink:

But the truth is that you know that such a disagreement between two people on this board does not "prove" anything of the sort. But you level the charge anyway.

Budge, you are not being honest.

Why don't you provide [u]evidence[/u] for your claim that goes beyond a disagreement here on phatmass and debate the topic honestly?