sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 YEAH REMEBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN WE STAYED UP TILL LIKE 7 IN THE MORNING AND I HAD THAT CRAZY VISION OF DEATH i AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME I CAN'T WAIT TO PUNC HYOU IN THE FACE!
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092240' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:15 PM'] YEAH REMEBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN WE STAYED UP TILL LIKE 7 IN THE MORNING AND I HAD THAT CRAZY VISION OF DEATH i AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME I CAN'T WAIT TO PUNC HYOU IN THE FACE! [/quote] WE JUST KEPT SAYIN " ONE MORE GAME" but WE WSENT TO MCDONALSDS and ate food and i fell asleep in the car.
sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 (edited) YEAH I HATE YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID YOU SAY one MORE GAME? i HATE YOU CAUSE OF THAT YOU JERK Edited October 15, 2006 by hayden
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092243' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:17 PM'] YEAH I HATE YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID YOU SAY one MORE GAME? i HATE YOU CAUSE OF THAT YOU JERK :HAMMER: [/quote] BOBS SAID IT THE MOST. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LOST
sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 I WON ALL THE TIME I NEVER LOST EVER REMEBER THAT ONE THING WE SAID WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO BE PIRATES
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092246' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:20 PM'] I WON ALL THE TIME I NEVER LOST EVER REMEBER THAT ONE THING WE SAID WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO BE PIRATES [/quote] NO I DONT REMEMBER BEING PIREATES< BUT I AM THE BEST WITH SWORDS
fonebone Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 (edited) [quote name='hayden' post='1092240' date='Oct 15 2006, 04:15 PM'] YEAH REMEBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN WE STAYED UP TILL LIKE 7 IN THE MORNING AND I HAD THAT CRAZY VISION OF DEATH i AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME I CAN'T WAIT TO PUNC HYOU IN THE FACE! [/quote] [size=2]Get home from where? THE WAR? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I'M TONY MONTANNA!! YOU'LL NEED AN ENTIRE ARMY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ME! DID YOU HERE THAT? I'M QUOTEING FROM SCARFACE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!![/size] Edited October 15, 2006 by fonebone
sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 yeah cause you always play with your swords and you have the most experience with your sword [quote name='fonebone' post='1092249' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:21 PM'] [size=2]Get home from here where? THE WAR? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I'M TONY MONTANNA!! YOU'LL NEED AN ENTIRE ARMY IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ME! DID YOU HERE THAT? I'M QUOTEING FROM SCARFACE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!![/size] [/quote] what? are you talking about
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092250' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:22 PM'] yeah cause you always play with your swords and you have the most experience with your sword [/quote] ghave you ever played swords? i play it all the time here
fonebone Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 (edited) "Scarface" is just an Al Pachino movie. Edited October 15, 2006 by fonebone
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='fonebone' post='1092253' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:24 PM'] Nothin'. Just an Al Pachino movie. [/quote] Pacino amigo
sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 you would pay it all the time cause you are alone in your room!
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092255' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:25 PM'] you would pay it all the time cause you are alone in your room! [/quote] No i play swords with other guys here, its not fun by yourself
sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='fonebone' post='1092253' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:24 PM'] "Scarface" is just an Al Pachino movie. [/quote] who is this KID! [quote name='notardillacid' post='1092256' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:25 PM'] No i play swords with other guys here, its not fun by yourself [/quote] WOW NOW YOU ARE JUST LIKE BOBS AWAYS WANTING TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHERS SWORDS! i would kill you in swords
ardillacid Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092257' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:26 PM'] who is this KID! WOW NOW YOU ARE JUST LIKE BOBS AWAYS WANTING TO PLAY WITH EACH OTHERS SWORDS! i would kill you in swords [/quote] You wish, i practivce all the time
fonebone Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 We are the three aaaamigos! We are the three aaaaamigos! We are the three aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamigos, and amigos forever we'll beeeeeeeee!
sidemunch88 Posted October 15, 2006 Author Posted October 15, 2006 you GUYS ARE INSAINE! WHAT ARE WE ALL TALKING ABOUT? this is an asian aslium! ATTACK OF THE CRAZY SWORD PLAYING PEOPLE!
fonebone Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [quote name='fonebone' post='1092261' date='Oct 15 2006, 04:27 PM'] We are the three aaaamigos! We are the three aaaaamigos! We are the three aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamigos, and amigos forever we'll beeeeeeeee! [/quote] That's from a Steve Martin movie called: "The Three Amigos".
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 (edited) Hahaha! Edited October 16, 2006 by Proud2BCatholic139
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now