Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hayden' post='1093847' date='Oct 17 2006, 10:06 AM']
not-ar-dil-acid
[/quote]
[size=1]yeah, thats how I say it
[/size]

Posted

I'll just call him Not A Mallerd

Posted

your name is phone-bone

Posted

[size=1]Your name is Hay-den
[/size]

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1093462' date='Oct 16 2006, 08:03 PM']
you can say it however you want, but you are right, i'm not a duck. :lol:
[/quote]
It's actually spelled 'mallard'.

Posted

Theunknown101 said that to me.

Posted

is the pope catholic?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='hayden' post='1093847' date='Oct 17 2006, 11:06 AM']
not-ar-dil-acid
[/quote]

Yeah, thats how I always said it until really recently... now that I know how its supposed to be said I HAVE to say it the right way. Do you know how annoying that is? Far worse than the time I couldn't say D'Artagnan properly when reading The Three Musketeers and my older sister laughed at me (I was like 13, cut me some slack)... dude, I need to read that book again. Its been years...

Posted

you need to read a box of :coagulated milk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...