Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 This is hysterical! Keep it up! But don't get too into it, I still wanna watch.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092432' date='Oct 15 2006, 08:17 PM'] whats so funny? [/quote] I'm laughing about Tom's gas cap...
homeschoolmom Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092205' date='Oct 15 2006, 04:46 PM'] yeah so what happend to the good old days of alowishous and Homeschool mom always wipping us into shape? The mods just smell of elderberries now, , it is true what can i say? [/quote] [quote name='notardillacid' post='1092208' date='Oct 15 2006, 04:48 PM'] I am just fixing it so hsmom or somebody else hung up on spelling doesn't [/quote]
ardillacid Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 [quote name='hayden' post='1092205' date='Oct 15 2006, 04:46 PM'] yeah so what happend to the good old days of alowishous and Homeschool mom always wipping us into shape? [/quote] Those were good times, my firend
CrossCuT Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 [size=1]I cant believe I read that whole thing. But it made me laugh alot! SWORDS? WHAT? [/size]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1093012' date='Oct 16 2006, 12:45 PM'] [size=1]I cant believe I read that whole thing. But it made me laugh alot! SWORDS? WHAT? [/size] [/quote] I was wondering that too I think I know what it is but I'm not sure. [quote name='fonebone' post='1092829' date='Oct 16 2006, 07:37 AM'] When was that? [/quote] Yeah I wanna know too.
fonebone Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 Hey, Notardillacid, I can't really pronounce your screen name. Can you pronounce it for me?
fonebone Posted October 16, 2006 Posted October 16, 2006 Not Ardi Acid! Thank you! I kept thinking: Not A Mallerd.
ardillacid Posted October 17, 2006 Posted October 17, 2006 [quote name='fonebone' post='1093406' date='Oct 16 2006, 07:55 PM'] Not Ardi Acid! Thank you! I kept thinking: Not A Mallerd. [/quote] you can say it however you want, but you are right, i'm not a duck.
CrossCuT Posted October 17, 2006 Posted October 17, 2006 [size=1]Yea! How DO you pronounce your name Tom?? [/size]
fonebone Posted October 17, 2006 Posted October 17, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1093462' date='Oct 16 2006, 08:03 PM'] you can say it however you want, but you are right, i'm not a duck. [/quote]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 17, 2006 Posted October 17, 2006 not-ar-dee-yah-cid? I always thought Nor-ic-u-lad.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now