Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trisha And Rick's


Recommended Posts

Guest Rick777
Posted

Oh yes.lol. I forgot to ask what kind of chips you were eating.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Humpty Dumpty Regular Ripples potato chips



I can't eat anymore... too much salt. :pinch:

Guest Rick777
Posted

Whoa, those sound wierd. Any good?

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

I don't usually eat regular chips... They're alright, but I prefer flavored...for some reason I got plain this time. <_<

Guest Rick777
Posted

Yah, plain chips are so ...plain. Hey, is this pic awesome or what? I've always liked it but I could never find the painter's name...finally did. Carlos Frithjof Smith is apparently his name.

[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c24/rick777/1030.jpg[/img]

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Oh my word... that looks VERY familiar... it looks like a painting or a puzzle or something that I liked. Let me see if I can find a pic of the one I'm thinking of... you'll probably freak about how similar they are. :mellow:

Guest Rick777
Posted

Dinner just arrived. Be back laterz.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Okie doke. ;)

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

How was your meal?

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

glad to hear it.

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Not a whole lot... talked to my mom for about an hour on the phone.

And I've been 'studying' the forecast for tomorrow. :ohno:

Guest Rick777
Posted

Doesn't look so good, eh? Just sing real loud. ;)

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

If I get through tomorrow and I'm alright, you better believe I'll be singing!!!
And so far they say it's going to stop raining and just be partly cloudy from 7 or 8am to at least 11am... which is funny, since that covers both our Sunday masses here. (at least at St. John's) That's odd. :idontknow:


60mph though... :ohno: not cool. Definitely not cool. I really don't know how people get through hurricaines. Really makes me appreciate that more.

Guest Rick777
Posted

Who is Padre Paulo? lol. Is that how you spell it? He has his own thread!lol

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

He's a priest in our parish. He's a really great guy. I've had occassion to talk to him a few times. He even came to my family's lobster cook-out this summer and hung out and played volleyball with us. :) That was pretty sweet. :cool:

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Yeah he is. :cool: Everyone on earth should meet him at least once. :P:

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

So... what's up? :P:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...