Christie_M Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1106442' date='Oct 31 2006, 01:20 PM'] [font="Book Antiqua"][size=3][i]It's ALIVE!!![/font][/i][/size] [/quote] [color="blue"] What's alive? [/color]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Already two hours into All Saint's Day here
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 It's 2:30am and I'm really [i]really[/i] hungry.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 Happy All Saints Day! And hopfully you had a good Halloween Too!
fonebone Posted November 1, 2006 Posted November 1, 2006 I had a great Halloween! For two years, my Uncle Matt was ganna say he'd take away his dummy, Floid, but he decided not to. This year, my oldest brother Will (Alice Cooper), played his voice.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 2, 2006 Posted November 2, 2006 Well I guess I'll be a good little threadkeeper and keep this thread alive. [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/smdishes.gif[/img] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/smline.gif[/img] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/smmop.gif[/img] : :
Guest Rick777 Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 Whoa, I've never seen those emoticons before.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 3, 2006 Posted November 3, 2006 That's cuz they're from a different forum. We don't have them here.
missionseeker Posted November 4, 2006 Posted November 4, 2006 RICK!! how have you been I haven't "seen" you in forever.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 + [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/is-2.jpg[/img] =
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now