Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 28, 2006 Posted October 28, 2006 Wow! this thread is really Extra Super-Duper. :
CrossCuT Posted October 28, 2006 Posted October 28, 2006 [size=1]NOOO! I wanted to be the first person other than Trisha or Rick to post in here! [/size]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1103287' date='Oct 28 2006, 01:42 PM'] [size=1]NOOO! I wanted to be the first person other than Trisha or Rick to post in here! [/size] [/quote]
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 I'm sorry. Next time they start a Super-Duper Thread I'll stand back
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 My question is... what was the motive behind posting here? Did you want to make it known that we don't 'own' the thread? Or maybe you wanted to rain on our Super-Awesome parade? Or maybe I misunderstand you entirely.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 I just want to be in the Super-Duperness!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 (edited) *sigh* I suppose I can't blame you for that. I wonder where Rick is... Edited October 29, 2006 by xTrishaxLynnx
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 Hmm... What dose he do when hes not on PM
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 [quote name='Rick777' post='1103873' date='Oct 29 2006, 01:41 AM'] I read....and breathe. [/quote] Sounds enthralling. :
Guest Rick777 Posted October 29, 2006 Posted October 29, 2006 It is...most of the time.lol. Alright gotta go. Night!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 [font="Book Antiqua"][size=3][i]It's ALIVE!!![/font][/i][/size]
xTrishaxLynnx Posted October 31, 2006 Posted October 31, 2006 [quote name='Theunknown101' post='1106499' date='Oct 31 2006, 03:57 PM'] It looks dead. [/quote] Well let me breathe some life into it... [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/dd102fa3.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now