Jesus_lol Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 rate the user above you's avatar out of ten. and say what you like/dislikeabout it, what makes it memorable (if it is) start out with mine of Steve vai's song For the love of god (thought it was appropriate and good looking to boot!)
goldbug16 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 4/10 Because ummm... I dont know who he is and because it looks kinda well, punkish.... SOrry!!! It is in my humble opinion.
stargirl3:16 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 8/10 It's so pretty. I'd rate it higher if I were a huge P&P fan.
Jesus_lol Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 7/10 to stargirl, its really good looking. would be awesome if the background to the picture faded in the writing instead of cutting off oh and i wouldnt expect you to know him, he a contempory virtuoso on guitar, probably one of the 5 best guitar players alive, but not exactly in the limelight
MIKolbe Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 eh.. 2/10 gotta at least us all the possible space.
Didacus Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 7.5/10 I like the close up of the little guy.
Dudette Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 [quote name='XIX' post='1137769' date='Dec 7 2006, 08:58 PM'] 3.141592326 out of 4.1 [/quote] hey, his sig was made by me! Hmm.... 8.9999999 of out 10
Sojourner Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Dudette's is purdy ... I like the flowers 9.999 out of 10
homeschoolmom Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Well, in it's old possition, I would give it a ten... however, you have failed to update with the times-- 4.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 9/10 Its beautiful... but whats the writing mean?
Sojourner Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1137787' date='Dec 7 2006, 08:21 PM'] Well, in it's old position, I would give it a ten... however, you have failed to update with the times-- 4. [/quote] Yeah, I know ... but I like it And hot stuff told me that I couldn't add writing to it and have it still move ... nothing else has struck my fancy just yet so I am just waiting for the right inspiration. [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1137793' date='Dec 7 2006, 08:28 PM'] 9/10 Its beautiful... but whats the writing mean? [/quote] Yours is purdy too. 8/10
goldbug16 Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 ummmm. 5/10 because I dont know what it is...
Phoenix Reborn Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 (It's Zelda from a game) 5\10 I think I've seen the commercials of that movie, just I never saw it...
suuran Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Dudical Phoenix, man. If only it were larger... 8/10
Phoenix Reborn Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 (edited) 10\10 I think StarCraft ROCKS! Edited December 8, 2006 by Phoenix Reborn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now