morostheos Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 10/10 !!! : honestly though, i'd give it about a 7/10
goldbug16 Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 8/10 I think the colours and blending and lighting are very pretty.
HeavenlyCalling Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1139302' date='Dec 10 2006, 04:30 PM'] 8.9/10. [/quote] Thanks, I like mine too! [quote]4/10[/quote] I like red knights, I think it is a 8/10
MIKolbe Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 8/10 would have been a 9, but you beat me really bad in bowling...
XIX Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 Oh no, you demoted me to 8/10 and reminded the whole PM world who the king pin is in the process. [sarcasm] Is there nothing I can do to dissuade you??[/sarcasm] 8.5/10...I'm not sure what that's supposed to be an avatar of.
Jesus_lol Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 8/10 tis pretty and has a cool message, but needs a bit more oomph! and im not sure what the anchors are there for
LuchaporElRey21 Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 Little scary, not sure what to make of it. Nice colors. 6 out 10.
Dudette Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 hmm. On Artistic view.....6.5/10. It's a bit to busy with the flames.
Jesus_lol Posted December 12, 2006 Author Posted December 12, 2006 really cool avatar, if you are indeed a girl. what do the symbols mean? nearly perfect sooooo 9.5/10
morostheos Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 6/10 I don't really know who Steve Vai is and the coloring makes him look kinda scary to me.
HeavenlyCalling Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 Beautiful 10/10, I love the swirling metal work behind the monstres
goldbug16 Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 7/10 because I love Ste. Therese but the pink is a bit much IMHO.
catholicinsd Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 9/10 The Old English in the story is hard to follow.
goldbug16 Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 6/10 I think that it looks a bit rough. And the colours arent my fav.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 10/10 because I made it and I'm biased. :
MIKolbe Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 5/10 i don;t get the whole roller thing and the tire spoke and stuff...
goldbug16 Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 7/10 cause MiKolbe is a nerd. No, jk, 9/10 the pic is very sweet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now