Jesus_lol Posted December 9, 2006 Author Posted December 9, 2006 tis pretty cool, needs a jazzier background though 6/10
ardillacid Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 7/10 WHats better than someone rockin out. it should be larger though
Phoenix Reborn Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 [quote name='Didacus' post='1138444' date='Dec 8 2006, 08:24 PM'] 8.2/10 I love Micheal! [/quote] No, it's a Phoenix! Anyway, I'll give the avatar above me a 8\10. I just like the way the Church is combined with a forest.
goldbug16 Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 9/10 Because Phoenix are awesome. You should get that pic made into a longer sigatar though...
got2luvjc Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 it kinda scares me but it's cool. so..... 8/10
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 [quote name='fearundercontrol' post='1138724' date='Dec 9 2006, 12:44 PM'] 7.5/10 [/quote] thank you yours is a 10/10
XIX Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 I was gonna give it a 6.5 out of 10, and say that it would be an 8.5 if you were a girl. But I give you points for security. I like that, way to man up!! 9/10
fearundercontrol Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 1/10 Sorry but it's practically impossible to make out.
XIX Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 10/10. Good color, GREAT quote, Sacred Heart image...
Phoenix Reborn Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 7\10 I'm pretty sure I have a picture of that Saint on my wall...
Winchester Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 8/13.75 I like sparrows and I've never seen a golden one until I saw your avatar.
morostheos Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 7/10 Great pic, but ya gotta make it into a sigatar or at least crop the pic a little bit so it shows up bigger...
Phoenix Reborn Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 (edited) [quote name='goldbug16' post='1138655' date='Dec 9 2006, 08:50 AM'] 9/10 Because Phoenix are awesome. You should get that pic made into a longer sigatar though... [/quote] I don't think I'll be able to make it any bigger... Anyway, I'm giving it the same rating as last time... Edited December 10, 2006 by Phoenix Reborn
Didacus Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 7.5/10 The theme seems a bit out of place, but overall it has great appeal. A bit short of the 8/10 though, I mean its not like its Micheal or anything. I wonder if it would make a nice T-shirt....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now