Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Airing Of Grievences Thread


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

People drive like idiots.

And what kind of gift is this?
[img]http://www.greenthinkers.org/blog/uploaded_images/festivus-795671.jpg[/img]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

People back out of sales on houses. :madder:

Posted

Women who back out of dates.
(Especially after I've paid for a non-refundable plane ticket!)

Posted

People that give you a book for a 'gift', wrapped and all. . .and then say, when you're done reading it, they'd like it BACK! :(

Posted

People who don't like pumkin pie. Grrr.

Actually I've never met anyone who didn't like pumpkin pie, so nevermind.

Posted

I don't want to crash the server...

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1148414' date='Dec 23 2006, 09:50 PM']
People who don't like pumkin pie. Grrr.

Actually I've never met anyone who didn't like pumpkin pie, so nevermind.
[/quote]
I don't like pumpkin pie.



:tomato:

Posted (edited)

flipping burgers and making milk shakes for 10 hours straight without any breaks or food.

Edited by guitarfreak
PadrePioOfPietrelcino
Posted

people who disagree with the Church and have never studied what the Church REALLY teaches.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='guitarfreak' post='1148450' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:54 PM']
flipping burgers and making milk shakes for 10 hours straight without any breaks or food.
[/quote]
And then people who get crabby because you've supposedly done something wrong... they can make their own darn food! <_<

homeschoolmom
Posted

Children who shed their coats and mittens the second they enter the house and let them fall to the floor and never pick them up!

Posted

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' post='1148509' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:43 PM']
people who disagree with the Church and have never studied what the Church REALLY teaches.
[/quote]


AMEN!!!

God the Father
Posted

We need a feats of strength thread.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Well, as soon as someone pins dust, we're done.

MissScripture
Posted (edited)

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1148671' date='Dec 24 2006, 10:25 AM']
Children who shed their coats and mittens the second they enter the house and let them fall to the floor and never pick them up!
[/quote]


Who on earth would do that? I most certainly never did! :whistle: :saint:

Edited by MissScripture
homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1148784' date='Dec 24 2006, 02:17 PM']
Who on earth would do that? I most certainly never did! :whistle: :saint:
[/quote]
:P:

she_who_is_not
Posted

People in the supermarket who instead of saying "Excuse me," clear their throats loudly and huff, "I'm right behind you." Like you had purposely planned to block their way. How rude!

homeschoolmom
Posted

People who, because they are in the overflow area at mass, forget that they are actually at mass (and not at a movie) and whisper, talk, chew gum, ignore postures and then leave early.

she_who_is_not
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1148920' date='Dec 24 2006, 07:29 PM']
People who, because they are in the overflow area at mass, forget that they are actually at mass (and not at a movie) and whisper, talk, chew gum, ignore postures and then leave early.
[/quote]

That happened to me last year and when I started to sing the hymns, everybody turned and looked at me like I was crazy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...