Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Airing Of Grievences Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

It is nit-picky to point that out. :evil:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1921535' date='Jul 16 2009, 08:06 AM']It is rude to air grievances out of season. :maddest:[/quote]

Isn't this a grievance?

Posted

What is Festivus?

Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1921544' date='Jul 16 2009, 08:18 AM']What is Festivus?[/quote]

[url="http://tinyurl.com/n4zcks"]http://tinyurl.com/n4zcks[/url]

Posted

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1921546' date='Jul 16 2009, 11:20 AM'][url="http://tinyurl.com/n4zcks"]http://tinyurl.com/n4zcks[/url][/quote]

Sweet! I didn't have to type it or anything!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1921548' date='Jul 16 2009, 10:24 AM']Sweet! I didn't have to type it or anything![/quote]
It's a Festivus MIRACLE!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1921616' date='Jul 16 2009, 12:19 PM']It's a Festivus MIRACLE![/quote]
:lol_roll:

Posted

I'm cranky enough to be ready for the tests of strength.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...