An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aloysius, I Demand It!

ardillacid

You must resign in the 16 games of chess that you started against me under your offensive 'chessname'. It is a blight upon my record and I demand you surrender, seeing as you have never actually beaten me and you don't intend to finish! :deal:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1181218' date='Jan 31 2007, 02:28 AM']
Really? I've found he doesn't put up much of a fight, at least in chess :evil:
[/quote]
time has probably soften him then... :mellow:

just kidding Al you know I :love: you! I mean how can I HATE the guy who led a pm rebellion against me! :lol_roll:

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1181224' date='Jan 31 2007, 02:35 AM']
time has probably soften him then... :mellow:
[/quote]
I'm going to have to concur with that. He sure isn't the mod that was here when I joined 2 years ago :evil: but then again, we did depose him :lol: Probably permantely scarred from the toss from the castle window :rip: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1181242' date='Jan 31 2007, 03:07 AM']
I'm going to have to concur with that. He sure isn't the mod that was here when I joined 2 years ago :evil: but then again, we did depose him :lol: Probably permantely scarred from the toss from the castle window :rip: :lol:
[/quote]

:ohno: :pinch: :mellow: Hey, if i remember correctly from the first time you joined (and several sns later :hehe: ) so have you!! :P: :P: :P:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1181247' date='Jan 31 2007, 03:12 AM']
Wait, I'm not the same mod that I was when I joined? Interesting. :think:
[/quote]

close enough :detective: :P:

You have piqued my curiosity, what exactly is different? Am I more immature? More blunt? Juggling skills have improved? :juggle:

Edited by notardillacid

16 unfinished games = thorn in squirrel's paw = victory for Aloysius

haha and you certainly didn't depose me; I gained international power. I now rule over all of phatmass; and due to my benevolence and my beleif in subsidarity, I do not micro-manage the creepy aliens. But rest assured: I plan to squelch you anarchist bomb-throwers one day. And the first step is to leave many unfinished games against the lead anarchist

:cool:

That was a good spin you put on your exile. "I did it on purpose" :lol: We already won, so stop trying. :coffee:

Oh and if you had any shred of honor you would finish those games, or surrender with a public apology and acknoledgement of my superior chess skills and intellect.

Edited by notardillacid

well, I certainly like to be honorable. However, as you may already know, I broke the Chess system such that I can no longer log on ;).

Lame excuse. That is the penalty for multiple sns! HA! poetic justice. ^_^ I demand you make 16 new games under a new chess account and resign them all, since that would be equivalent. Otherwise, I shall be forced to challenge you to a duel