An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aloysius, I Demand It!

ardillacid

Nope, you must come here if you wish to receive satisfaction. I have not been dishonored, I have no reasosn to set out on a quest to bring my adversary to justice. It is you who have cause for a quest.

You have been dishonored by your lack of any honor, your insulting ways shall be brought to justice. Let's see...spring break, chicago. be there. Stop hiding in pennsylvania

According to the Catechism, you are OBLIGATED to make restitution when you damage someone's name, which you clearly did with malicious intent. Oh well, its not [i]my[/i] soul :hehe:

Actually, The Church outlawed dualing and declared Latae Sentantiae excommunication on anyone who challenged someone to a dual to the death. This excommunication decree has never been abrogated.

You accepted [i]and[/i] were going to provide swords: material cooperation. Plus you are held up to a higher standard because of all the shiny medals under your name, people should be able to look to you as a role model, so your breaking the law of the CHurch should result in the stripping of your church faithful status!

• 3 weeks later...

I was obviously luring you into a trap... once you were present sword in hand, I would inform you of the teaching of the Church and entice you to lay down your sword from your hand and replace it with a beer, thus showing the triumph of the Church over all forms of senseless violence and making a powerful testimony giving the angels great joy and manifesting that great saying of our Lord that "blessed are the peacemakers"

to merely send you away at your challenge would have taught you nothing. for as St. Paul says, one must become everything to everyone condescending even to the lowliness of your petty challenge of dual in order to raise it up and crown the event with Christ.

one is not excommunicated merely for accepting a challenge to a dual, nor even for providing an arena and weapons if he merely intends it to resolve the conflict by ending the dual at that arena with weapons in hand ;) it is only for actually dualing.

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1205482' date='Feb 27 2007, 05:52 PM']So you are telling me that you:

1.) Deceived me about the duel
2.) Are offering a minor liquor

What a role model. :lol:[/quote]
:lol_pound:

This is not a laughing matter. Aloysius has a duty to represent the teachings of the Church. He failed. But what can we expect from (practically) east coasters

*offended*

oh yeah, and ND contributed SSOOOOO much. It's really the state that all others are jealous of :P:

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1185220' date='Feb 5 2007, 08:15 AM']you are the challenger, it is your duty to come[/quote]
What doews it mater????? I will win anyways so its not like you will be losing any money. You can't take it with you.

I see that the mods have now resorted to insults@! Send me the money, and I will finish the whole matter in a couple seconds. The worklsd will becon a better place!