An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aloysius, I Demand It!

ardillacid

You have provoked the beast, now you shall PAY! I challege you, Aloysius, to a duel to the death with weapons of your choice.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1181255' date='Jan 31 2007, 03:53 AM']
16 unfinished games = thorn in squirrel's paw = victory for Aloysius

haha and you certainly didn't depose me; I gained international power. I now rule over all of phatmass; and due to my benevolence and my beleif in subsidarity, I do not micro-manage the creepy aliens. But rest assured: I plan to squelch you anarchist bomb-throwers one day. And the first step is to leave many unfinished games against the lead anarchist

:cool:
[/quote]

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: rofl

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1181497' date='Jan 31 2007, 04:27 PM']
You have provoked the beast, now you shall PAY! I challege you, Aloysius, to a duel to the death with weapons of your choice.
[/quote]
I choose Irish/gaelic insults.... Go n-ithe na péisteoga thú

okay, fine. I choose swords. But you must come here, as you are the challenger. I will provide both swords.

Phatmass will know who the victor is when he posts declaring his victory, and his opponent no longer posts at all. I probably wouldn't even fake a victory by banning your name and posting that I'd won... PROBABLY.

Anyway, let me know when you arrange transportation to Pittsburgh, PA.

It is probably just his family trying to save his reputation. really rather kind of them, but he didn't stand a chance. It was over before it even started

lol you do tempt me... I could so easily suspend you and declare myself the victor!

the truth is, he's too much of a wimp to even show up.

Like I've said so many times before, all are under my sway. That means Aloysius too! I would not allow you to suspend me. Anyhow, since not all the financial burden should be on me, I suggest we meet halfway....Minneapolis.

you are the challenger, it is your duty to come. I did not challenge you; if I had, I would come to wherever the heck you are. You demand satisfaction from me: I offer it from where I am. You must seek your own satisfaction, for I am quite content and satisfied whereas you have been offended.

You have insulted my honor, something you might not understand. If I was as low as you I would just send a hitman (I know people ;) ), however I'm not that low. Since I am giving you any chance at all, you are obligated to come half-way. If you decide not to...I have a very special friend on speed dial :evil: