KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 Give me an idea and name of saint or icon... and I'll try :
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/mary.gif[/img] For anyone that wants it...
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/trinity.gif[/img] free...
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/ben.gif[/img] Free...
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Baptist.gif[/img]
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/paul.gif[/img]
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 (edited) [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/st.gif]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/st.gif[/img] St. John the Evangelist, St. Augustine, St. Jerome, and St. Eligio [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/st.gif[/img] Edited February 10, 2007 by KnightofChrist
gonzaga Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 st aloysius or something to do with the jesuits
KnightofChrist Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 (edited) [quote name='gonzaga' post='1190903' date='Feb 10 2007, 05:56 PM'] st aloysius or something to do with the jesuits [/quote] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Ignatius_stars.gif[/img] St. Ignatius? Good? He's a Jesuits... Edited February 10, 2007 by KnightofChrist
gonzaga Posted February 11, 2007 Posted February 11, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1190970' date='Feb 11 2007, 12:33 AM'] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Ignatius_stars.gif[/img] St. Ignatius? Good? He's a Jesuits... [/quote] that is fantastic thank you lots
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted February 11, 2007 Posted February 11, 2007 I would like St. Rose Phillipine Duchesne But I just want to see it. I don't want anyone to erase my St. Maria Goretti picture.
KnightofChrist Posted February 11, 2007 Author Posted February 11, 2007 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1191624' date='Feb 11 2007, 02:55 PM'] I would like St. Rose Phillipine Duchesne But I just want to see it. I don't want anyone to erase my St. Maria Goretti picture. [/quote] I could not find a icon big enuff this is all I could find I could work with... [img]http://www.catholicculture.org/Lit/pictures/11_18_duchesne3.jpg[/img] What should I do with it if anything?
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted February 11, 2007 Posted February 11, 2007 I will let you know...:-) Thank you for looking. I'll get back to you soon.
KnightofChrist Posted February 11, 2007 Author Posted February 11, 2007 Anybody anybody want this? [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/JPII_Great.gif[/img]
KnightofChrist Posted February 11, 2007 Author Posted February 11, 2007 [quote name='Light and Truth' post='1191686' date='Feb 11 2007, 03:58 PM'] Joan of Arc. [/quote] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/joan.gif[/img]
goldenchild17 Posted February 11, 2007 Posted February 11, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1190560' date='Feb 10 2007, 06:42 AM'] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/mary.gif[/img] For anyone that wants it... [/quote] I love that Mary one. I would love to switch to it if it was more red instead of blue. But great work anyways
KnightofChrist Posted February 11, 2007 Author Posted February 11, 2007 (edited) [quote name='goldenchild17' post='1191726' date='Feb 11 2007, 05:00 PM'] I love that Mary one. I would love to switch to it if it was more red instead of blue. But great work anyways [/quote] I can change the background to something more red... but not so with mary... Well maybe IDK hold on.. Edited February 11, 2007 by KnightofChrist
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now