misereremi Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1193305' date='Feb 13 2007, 08:43 AM'] I pray you like it! [/quote] Thank you...heaps!
Groo the Wanderer Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 Can you do one for me with St. Joseph, St .George, St. Michael, and Groo the Wanderer (google him for pics)? Kinda like a Mt. Rushmore thing? Some choice words from the St Michael prayer would be cool *happily bounces*
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Rick777' post='1193310' date='Feb 13 2007, 04:13 AM'] Venerable Louis Martin please [/quote] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Louis_Martin.jpg[/img] Edited February 14, 2007 by KnightofChrist
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1193597' date='Feb 13 2007, 01:24 PM'] Can you do one for me with St. Joseph, St .George, St. Michael, and Groo the Wanderer (google him for pics)? Kinda like a Mt. Rushmore thing? Some choice words from the St Michael prayer would be cool *happily bounces* [/quote] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Groo-1.jpg[/img] Edited February 14, 2007 by KnightofChrist
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1194441' date='Feb 14 2007, 12:40 AM'] your soooo good! [/quote] Thank you my lady... what is the name of the font your using in your sig?
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Ya know I can't remember because i didn't save the layers but I do know its either Edward Script or Zapfino. Also, how do you save them to be used on the web? I think my settings are really low or something because they look crummy after it turns into a gif or jpg also check this out....maybe you can make it better than me or give me pointers lol I think my fonts are too big originally and stuff...any feedback would be great. dudette and prose gave me some great things to consider..i'm such an amateur its not even funny! : [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=64480"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=64480[/url]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 You have some skills... what do tools/filters/etc. do you use to make these? The text alone is amazing...
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1194465' date='Feb 14 2007, 01:04 AM'] You have some skills... what do tools/filters/etc. do you use to make these? The text alone is amazing... [/quote] Well for the most part I just use the preset photoshop tools. If you have I think 5.5 or over you can double click a layer (in the layer window) and the [u]layer style window[/u] will pop up, where you can add shadow, glow, all kinds of stuff.. But the plug-ins I like most are KPT, Eyecandy, and Alien Skin.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 I do have to say you have some mad selection skills... beautiful crisp edges
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1194503' date='Feb 14 2007, 12:45 AM'] I do have to say you have some mad selection skills... beautiful crisp edges [/quote] I agree! He makes it all sound so easy
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1194450' date='Feb 14 2007, 12:50 AM'] Ya know I can't remember because i didn't save the layers but I do know its either Edward Script or Zapfino. Also, how do you save them to be used on the web? I think my settings are really low or something because they look crummy after it turns into a gif or jpg [/quote] I use "save for web" in PS, I make sure it selected to "jpg" format and the quality is set to at least 80%, and "optimized" is checked
let_go_let_God Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 St. Joan of Arc or St. Catherine of Alexandria God bless- LGLG
philosophette Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1194439' date='Feb 13 2007, 11:40 PM'] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Groo-1.jpg[/img] [/quote] Hahahaha... that is great!
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1194514' date='Feb 14 2007, 01:57 AM'] St. Joan of Arc or St. Catherine of Alexandria God bless- LGLG [/quote] Theres one one page one that someone chose not to use, why dont you seee if you like it? [quote name='philosobrat' post='1194517' date='Feb 14 2007, 01:59 AM'] Hahahaha... that is great! [/quote] I know right?! I hpe he likes it. I even tried to match the font of the title of the comic book. Its close...
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 i was dying to make this one before heading to bed. [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/flowery/mydesign/chastity1.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/flo...n/chastity1.jpg[/url] LOL I know you can make a better KofC!! And I say go for it!!
KnightofChrist Posted February 14, 2007 Author Posted February 14, 2007 Its simple I like it that way! I dont know what else I'd do to it unless you wanna send me the psd over aim... im on...
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1194524' date='Feb 14 2007, 01:26 AM'] Its simple I like it that way! I dont know what else I'd do to it unless you wanna send me the psd over aim... im on... [/quote] is tiff okay? its okay you dont have to unless you want to, its just one of those catholic pics i've wanted to see somewhere on the net. i was just experimenting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now