littleflower+JMJ Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 all these sigs are looking great! I love the joan of arc ones!
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 17, 2007 Posted February 17, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1196430' date='Feb 15 2007, 06:06 PM'] Cheater thats not an Saint or an Icon! But here yah go anyways... Hope you like it... [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Shawshank_Redemption.jpg[/img][/quote] I lov it thanks!
let_go_let_God Posted February 18, 2007 Posted February 18, 2007 But Shawshank Redemption is such a great movie anyway. God bless- LGLG
KnightofChrist Posted February 18, 2007 Author Posted February 18, 2007 I don't know what format to make it in yet until dUSt tells us what format of avatars will be using, it would be a waste to make it and then it not be the right kind...
KnightofChrist Posted February 18, 2007 Author Posted February 18, 2007 As for everyone else I kept your psd files of your sigs, so what that means I should be able to convert it over to the new format if we get one. But we'll have to see...
Anastasia13 Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1191721' date='Feb 11 2007, 01:53 PM'][img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/joan.gif[/img][/quote] Pretty. Thank you. I think I may break it up into parts to use as a sig on another website some time.
Tony Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 would you be able to modify mine? (the logo on top and my name on the bottom)
KnightofChrist Posted February 23, 2007 Author Posted February 23, 2007 [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/tony.gif[/img] Good?
Groo the Wanderer Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 OH OH OH Can you redo my Groo banner you made for me? You can drop St George and Rufferto if you need the room.... :-)
Totus Tuus Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 Jeezaloo, these are AWESOME! You do great work!
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 Groo the Wanderer, I like your avatar.
Tony Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1202987' date='Feb 23 2007, 05:05 AM'][img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/tony.gif[/img] Good?[/quote] yep! thanks
KnightofChrist Posted February 23, 2007 Author Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1203036' date='Feb 23 2007, 10:08 AM']OH OH OH Can you redo my Groo banner you made for me? You can drop St George and Rufferto if you need the room.... :-)[/quote] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/Groo.gif[/img]
Totus Tuus Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 Can you do one with St. John Vianney, the Cure' D'Ars?
KnightofChrist Posted February 23, 2007 Author Posted February 23, 2007 One the plus side of the new 150x150 avatars. They could also be used for some cell phones, as wallpapers.
prose Posted February 23, 2007 Posted February 23, 2007 (edited) I need one. Just something cool. I would like the SoulFire logo (see [url="http://www.soulfireyouth.ca)"]http://www.soulfireyouth.ca)[/url], and my name isn't necessary. I trust you Edited February 23, 2007 by prose
KnightofChrist Posted February 23, 2007 Author Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1203200' date='Feb 23 2007, 02:04 PM']Can you do one with St. John Vianney, the Cure' D'Ars?[/quote] [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/TheVoodookilla/St.gif[/img]
KnightofChrist Posted February 23, 2007 Author Posted February 23, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1203217' date='Feb 23 2007, 02:09 PM']I need one. Just something cool. I would like the SoulFire logo (see [url="http://www.soulfireyouth.ca)"]http://www.soulfireyouth.ca)[/url], and my name isn't necessary. I trust you [/quote] Server could not be found" man! lol sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now