An Old School Catholic Message Board

Change Your Sig/avatar

dUSt

[quote name='I' post='1203435' date='Feb 23 2007, 03:35 PM']Who likes my avatar?[/quote]

Only homsar could appreciate an avatar like yours

CoffeeCatholic

[quote name='rkwright' post='1202973' date='Feb 23 2007, 03:03 AM']I have a request.... could someone 'fix' mine also?

It would looks really great if you just took the red cross and that little border around it I think! I think hughey made my orginal one and I love it![/quote]

[img]http://www.theprojectplus.com/rkwright.jpg[/img]

how's this? I'm not so good with borders, but i thought, eh, if you don't like it, you don't use it. :blush:

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1202811' date='Feb 23 2007, 02:43 AM']150x150 is so square :nerd:

I'm depressed, all the masterpieces created by all the artist lost. Sigatars were equine to PM ... Each one match the personality of the user... and they where more fun to make and could say alot more. Sigatars i believe as silly as it sounds brought the Phamily a little closer together. One phatmasser would ask for sig, and another would give them what they wanted, I've seen nothing like it on any other board anywhere. Most other boards with stranded size avatars people just pull'em of the web... I hope that dosent happen but 150x150 maybe hard to work with other than just cropping a image down to that size...

Sigatars made a statement...

Avatars well are images, hopefully they can be something like what we had with sigatars one day.[/quote]
I'm gutted if I have to lose the perfect sigatar you did for me... :sadder: Can you please fix mine so that it retains its character somehow? Another tall order...sorry mate!

• 3 weeks later...