An Old School Catholic Message Board

So... What Do Y'all Think Of The New Board?

dUSt

[quote name='The Little Way' post='1202959' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:33 PM']I like the color, fonts, general appearance.

I dislike, not being able to see below the main menu who's logged on.

Also, I don't like not being able to see all the boards on the main phorum page. You have to click to see each one,not a fan of that. Also, new folks might never go there, cause they won't be tempted to by seeing the topics popping up....

When are we getting an NFP board back? :mellow:[/quote]agreed to all

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1202970' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:47 PM']Very... Mac-ish. haha[/quote]:hehe:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1203005' date='Feb 23 2007, 06:19 AM']it's almost as though the people that created this were trying TOO hard. i really liked the clean, sharp lines of the old phorum and the feeling of connectedness in the threads. i also liked the layout.
this blows. :([/quote]how do you really feel? :mellow: :P:

HeavenlyCalling

For some reason my computer makes me refresh like a hundred and ten times before I can get it to the set up, but so far, I like It, of course, I haven't reall had a chance to fool around with it.

cmotherofpirl

[b]I think its beautiful!!!
However I am having a hard time reading the print against the grey background.
I keep wishing I could bold the print to read it easier.Like THIS :)[/b]

DiscerningSoul

Well I don't like the "grey" color if we could have color choices?? maybe??

I liked the other board because it had everything on one page now it has three main pages, I have to do extra clicks to get to where I want.

I do LOVE the profiles thou!!! great job.
I also LOVE the addy's and the pictures you have all come up with, again great job.

I guess I just have to get used to it.

Who moved my coagulated milk???

Jessica
[url="http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul"]http://www.xanga.com/ADiscerningSoul[/url]

okay, where's the calendar? i worked really hard on it, dUSt, so we can't lose it. well, i know the calendar is still there, but at the bottom of the phorums, it used to say the upcoming calendar events for the next 14 days.

OK, NOw I've been using it tonight and I change my opinion. It is working well and there seem to be fewer delays and problems uploading. The light blue does make the typing a little harder to see.

Love the profiles and new Avatars.

Good job..... I think its fine.