An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Love Being A Nun

happynun

Birgitta Noel

[quote name='happynun' post='1204268' date='Feb 25 2007, 12:22 AM']Good question. As we are in full communion with the Church and we work with young people there is no need to seek an indult for the Traditional Latin Mass to be celebrated for our community, for the Novus Ordo suits our charism.

Our Masses are always reverent, and as I have said before, our community is deeply devoted to the Eucharist and to Mary.

As Christ makes a gift of himself to us, our sisters are called to make a gift of ourselves to others.

We view the Novus Ordo Missae as being fulling valid.
That is not to say, however, that the Traditional Latin Mass may not be something which enriches the lives of some Catholics. It is just not within the tradition of our community since Vatican II.

In our spirituality, the most holy Eucharist and our Blessed Mother are forever linked. Mary gave to us Jesus and Jesus gave to us Mary. Devotion to our Lady through the rosary and other practices only helps us to be more loving and faithful in our reception of the Eucharist.
Thank you very much for the question, StThomasMore. May Our Lady bless and guide you.[/quote]

I think THAT was one of the most charitable yet firm posts I've ever read on PM! Welcome! :welcome:

AlterDominicus

[quote name='happynun' post='1203734' date='Feb 23 2007, 11:47 PM']I just thought I'd share....

So how many nuns are there on PM? I am kind of new to this place. :idontknow:[/quote]

Off topic...but I :lust: love being a nun to be! :blowkiss: