An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can't Believe The Things I Am Reading

FullTruth

There are so many debates on who is right and who is wrong on these boards.

Is newreformatioin right or is it Dave?
Is is Budge or Raphel?
Is it me or cmom?
Is it Uribe2007 or Akalyte?
Is it Truthseeker777 or KnightOfChrist?

Honestly, have none of you read my posts. There are real enemies to humanity who want us all to be fractured from each other, so they can continue their plans and rule over humanity. We are all falling into their trap. We who trust in Jesus Christ are fighting each other, and if they are reading these boards, they probably read and are quite pleased with themselves. They don't want people to come together in unity in the name of Jesus Christ, and destroy their hold on humanity.

So the question here is, do we allow Satan and his seed to continue to rule over us or do we take the war to them, using our faith in Jesus Christ to destroy the rule of the Devil and his seed.

Night all.

Edited by FullTruth

KnightofChrist

Say "Truthseeker777" states a falsehood about Holy Mother Church or what she teaches about her Bridegroom Christ, thousands apon thousands of people read this board each day. Which may easily believe the falsehood stated. Do we allow the falsehood to go un-answered? If we allow the falsehood to spread to each and every person that reads it without countering it with truth is that not unjust?

Who is the author of falsehoods? Satan correct? If we do not counter falsehoods with truth, do we not fail in our duty for Christ?

KnightofChrist

Yes I often times fail at being nice...

Edited by KnightofChrist

But saying "let's be unified" is not enough.

Unity in faith does not exist without a common faith.

[i]What[/i] you believe about Jesus is just as important as the simple fact of belief.

NewReformation

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1210729' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:12 PM']There are so many debates on who is right and who is wrong on these boards.

Is newreformatioin right or is it Dave?
Is is Budge or Raphel?
Is it me or cmom?
Is it Uribe2007 or Akalyte?
Is it Truthseeker777 or KnightOfChrist?
Honestly, have none of you read my posts. There are real enemies to humanity who want us all to be fractured from each other, so they can continue their plans and rule over humanity. We are all falling into their trap. We who trust in Jesus Christ are fighting each other, and if they are reading these boards, they probably read and are quite pleased with themselves. They don't want people to come together in unity in the name of Jesus Christ, and destroy their hold on humanity.

So the question here is, do we allow Satan and his seed to continue to rule over us or do we take the war to them, using our faith in Jesus Christ to destroy the rule of the Devil and his seed.

Night all.[/quote]

I'm confused, where have Dave and I attacked eachother? I consider Dave a good friend.

[quote name='NewReformation' post='1210750' date='Mar 9 2007, 12:39 AM']I'm confused, where have Dave and I attacked eachother? I consider Dave a good friend.[/quote]
I was just using the new post you are debating him as an example.

I'm really generalizing here.

On the deceptions, who knows what is truly a deception. We all want to make God agree with our religion, but I found out something powerful - God agrees with those who agree to testify of the son - that Jesus is the Christ, and is worth bowing down too.

On the 'deceptions' of the illuminati, I wish they were just deceptions. I wish I could go back to my little denominational thinking of God and forget all about what is going on. But I can't. They exist. Nephilim exist. Demons exist, and they all want humanity as a slave race.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1210745' date='Mar 9 2007, 12:34 AM']But saying "let's be unified" is not enough.

[i]What[/i] you believe about Jesus is just as important as the simple fact of belief.[/quote]
Faith in Jesus is the only thing that matters.

It doesn't matter what you believe about him. Jesus even said that.

[quote name='Mark 9:36-41']And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

For he that is not against us is on our part.

For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.[/quote]

Anybody not a part of your church who trusts in the name of Jesus Christ is for you, and you are for them.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1210745' date='Mar 8 2007, 11:34 PM']But saying "let's be unified" is not enough.

[i]What[/i] you believe about Jesus is just as important as the simple fact of belief.[/quote]

I think the official teaching is that Christians are united, but the unity is wounded by heresy and sin. Not trying split hairs here, and I agree that we should not gloss over the differences.

hey...you left me out

Budge and Revprodeji

My goal is to get an understanding of why she hates catholicism so much, and possibly defuse some of it.

Why didnt you mention that?

Have fun with that Rev. She doesn't want to say much. She just attacks, runs and hides, then attacks again.

thessalonian

Full Truth,

Do you really have the full truth. Your name implies that you are infallible?

I see on another thread you oppose all the Catholics on that thread. So apparently your using this arguement of yours that we are all fighting to silence those who oppose you. Nice tactic. Won't work on this board. The Catholics pretty much agree on this board. Those like you and Uribe and Budge come here to cause discord. That's okay. We want you around. But don't twist reality.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1210891' date='Mar 9 2007, 12:50 PM']Have fun with that Rev. She doesn't want to say much. She just attacks, runs and hides, then attacks again.[/quote]

Im cool with it, I come from her arena, so hopefully I can provide fruit for her.

[quote name='thessalonian' post='1210943' date='Mar 9 2007, 02:56 PM']Full Truth,

Do you really have the full truth. Your name implies that you are infallible?

I see on another thread you oppose all the Catholics on that thread. So apparently your using this arguement of yours that we are all fighting to silence those who oppose you. Nice tactic. Won't work on this board. The Catholics pretty much agree on this board. Those like you and Uribe and Budge come here to cause discord. That's okay. We want you around. But don't twist reality.[/quote]

Thes, I dont know how much experience you have with FUlltruth, I suggest reading the first couple posts on this name-changing thread

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=65333"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=65333[/url]

He explains the name there. I personally wouldnt put him in the same category as Urib and Budge.