Isn't it? My answer is YES
Furthermore I also believe we are seeing WW3

Think about
#1 - motive
#2 - numbers

my view on motive and numbers soon.
What say YOU?

KnightofChrist

I believe we are seeing the start, or at least could be seeing the beginning of a conflict of a greater war, there is no doubt there is already a war, and conflict, and I'm not just speaking about Iraq. The pure hate of the jews and americans is widespread in the middle east. Iran continues to promise to destroy Israel, and bring an end to Americanism, at the same time lusting after nukes. Hitler Promised to kill the jews and he did. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he's going to kill the jews, and bring an end to the world, and nukes but nobody much listens....

Lounge Daddy

we are at war with with a group that has the same motives that Nazi Germany had in WW2
but

[b]#1 - Jihadistan has no nation[/b]
Afghanistan didn't declare war on us. Iraq didn't declare war on us. Iran didn't declare war on us.
Radical Islam declared war on us, and on the entire non-Islamic world.

[b]#2 - Jihadistan has greater numbers than the Nazis had in WW2[/b]
Prevailing estimates say that "only" ten percent of the world's Muslims are militant extremists.
Ten percent of the world's Muslims is a number bigger than the population of the entire USA.

[b]#3 - Jihadistan marches to a much different drummer[/b]
The Nazis did what they did because the Führer told them to.
The Islamofascists do what they do because "God told them to." This is much more dangerous and insidious.
As they say - no one does evil like those who do it in the name of God.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1223429' date='Mar 30 2007, 08:59 PM']we are at war with with a group that has the same motives that Nazi Germany had in WW2
but

[b]#1 - Jihadistan has no nation[/b]
Afghanistan didn't declare war on us. Iraq didn't declare war on us. Iran didn't declare war on us.
Radical Islam declared war on us, and on the entire non-Islamic world.

[color="#FF0000"][b]That's not exactly the truth, you dont think that the government of Iran, that might have a nuclear weapon [probably does] isn't a threat? The last president of Iran was a good guy but this current President of Iran is another story, but again he was voted into power.[/b][/color]

[b]#2 - Jihadistan has greater numbers than the Nazis had in WW2[/b]
Prevailing estimates say that "only" ten percent of the world's Muslims are militant extremists.
Ten percent of the world's Muslims is a number bigger than the population of the entire USA.

[color="#FF0000"][b]It varies from area to area. As we'd seen in Lebanon, the more that Hezbollah waged war with Isreal, the more that Isreal bombed [and often hit innocent people] that more that the people advocated for Hezbollah and by the end, the majority were in favor of Hezbollah. The numbers are also growing rapidly.[/b][/color]

[b]#3 - Jihadistan marches to a much different drummer[/b]
The Nazis did what they did because the Führer told them to.
The Islamofascists do what they do because "God told them to." This is much more dangerous and insidious.
As they say - no one does evil like those who do it in the name of God.

[color="#FF0000"][b]It's true that their basis is often "God told us to" but there's a twist to that. The "leaders" of the group are those claiming that but those that join are manipulated with such a phrase but often didn't join because of that phrase. In the situation of Hezbollah, people supported them because Isreal brought nothing but death and destruction while Hezbollah warned them of Isreali attacks [to give them time to get out], gave them over 10,000$ [USD] Cash for their demolished homes, etc. Now I dont believe it was about Hezbollah's leader, Nasrallah, saying "God is with us" that made people care as much as the provisions that were made such as the 10,000$. Either way we can know that the people ultimately were persuaded to see Hezbollah as "the good guys" because there were record number of babies born in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Lebanon in which the babies names were "Nasrallah".[/b][/color][/quote]

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1222891' date='Mar 30 2007, 04:39 AM']Isn't it? My answer is YES
Furthermore I also believe we are seeing WW3

Think about
#1 - motive
#2 - numbers
my view on motive and numbers soon.
What say YOU?[/quote]
Yes, there is a war going on. But Islam and the US and the rest of us Non-Islamics are just pawns.

Yes, we're pawns.

As I stated before, when I think about all the people who have died because of this war on Terror in the Islamic world - the innocent soldiers and Islamic people - tears well in my eyes. They are not my enemies. They are my brethern, and they are being used to undermine all of our freedoms.

The ones who devise the wars are my enemies. I am called to love them though, because Christ asks me to do that.

As in the Days of Noah, so shall be the comming of the son of Man.

In those days, the thoughts of men were evil continually. The elites are sick, and have only one thought, how to kill and maime us, and steal our heritage. They only want to take away everything that means anything to you.

I have to consider that right now, as I have found someone who is soon becomming someone very special to me. I do not want her in the cross fire of what is happening in my life right now, but she brings me comfort and ease in a life that is filled with occultic attacks daily. They would love nothing more to hurt her and me in the process.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1222894' date='Mar 30 2007, 05:38 AM']I believe that the Islamic Jihadists are going to go down, no question in my mind.

Reza[/quote]Just curious what specific reasoning is behind your belief, if you wouldn't mind elaborating.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1223622' date='Mar 30 2007, 11:39 PM']Just curious what specific reasoning is behind your belief, if you wouldn't mind elaborating.[/quote]

1.) The scripture say that the gates of hell wont prevail. The Islamic Jihadists would like to see every Christian and Jew wiped from the face of the earth. It's only a matter of time, before a much bigger war in which these people can't hide behind the innocents of others. God allowed the church to be persecuted under diocletian [the era of martyrs] and no matter how hard diocletian tried, his powers weren't able to abolish Christianity. If you take a closer look at that era, you'll see that Diocletian became more frustrated with the power of God in the Saints and later went crazy [literally] and retired to gardening [no joke]

2.) I'd heard of a prophesy a very long time ago, in which it was prophesied that there would be a major war between the Etheopian and the Jihadists, in which Etheopia [and its allies] crushed the Islamics once and for all.

3.) Simple politics, Hamas might be "religious" [perse] but they weren't elected for their religious views in Palestine, but were elected for their political stance against Isreal. The Jihadists on the other hand are strictly religious to the point that most Muslims like Hamas that are "semi religious" wont tolerate and aren't fond of...

4.) The Jihadists are somewhat successful with their random attacks [like the USS Cole] but in regards to the whole situation, are not successful in the least bit. Eventually they're going to get caught and most Muslims [even thoughs that might agree with them politically to an extent on what targets they attack] aren't interested in being linked with them, once they go down. As you probably saw with the situation of terrorism in Iraq/Jordan. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi [Jordanian] was going around making random attacks in Iraq, in which the US Soldiers were having trouble capturing him, but once he'd attacked in Jordan [Amman], King Abdullah II sent his special forced to track him down, in which the Jordanian special forces ultimately tipped off the US Troops to his where abouts and he was killed.

5.) Governmental theocracies in the middle east support them, but the majority of people don't. Once the Jihadists and their supporting governments engage, the enemy will be clear and so will a grip of missels from various nations eliminating them.

Reza

Im not afraid of men in turbans coming up in speed boats up the river to conquer us.

In fact I think there is much more to fear from within then without right now.

The fact our government has left the Mexican border open, letting millions come over the border, which by the way could possibly include "terrorists" says it all to me.

I think while Islam is a danger there are those who have used and exploited the fear for their own power, passing laws like the Patriot Act to strip down American freedoms.

Think about this, our Mexican border is pretty much OPEN,[ with any "terrorist" able to waltz right over], but next year, Americans WILL BE REQUIRED to carry a passport to cross the Mexican and Candadian borders.

Its more about law and control for YOU, while they PROFIT off the cheap labor.

With politcs awlays ask themselves WHO PROFITS? It actually puts things right into persepective.

Keep in mind a lot of our Middle Eastern policy is based on money deals not on protection.

Anyone who knows anything about Bible Prophecy realizes the stuff with IRAN is very serious business. I believe ISrael and Russia will be involved in whatever bad deal goes down.

Get saved now, time very likely could be VERY SHORT.

Edited by Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1223874' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:56 AM']Im not afraid of men in turbans coming up in speed boats up the river to conquer us.

In fact I think there is much more to fear from within then without right now.

The fact our government has left the Mexican border open, letting millions come over the border, which by the way could possibly include "terrorists" says it all to me.

I think while Islam is a danger there are those who have used and exploited the fear for their own power, passing laws like the Patriot Act to strip down American freedoms.

Think about this, our Mexican border is pretty much OPEN,[ with any "terrorist" able to waltz right over], but next year, Americans WILL BE REQUIRED to carry a passport to cross the Mexican and Candadian borders.

Its more about law and control for YOU, while they PROFIT off the cheap labor.

With politcs awlays ask themselves WHO PROFITS? It actually puts things right into persepective.

Keep in mind a lot of our Middle Eastern policy is based on money deals not on protection.

Anyone who knows anything about Bible Prophecy realizes the stuff with IRAN is very serious business. I believe ISrael and Russia will be involved in whatever bad deal goes down.

Get saved now, time very likely could be VERY SHORT.[/quote]
I have one question budge?

Do you think the ingathering of Israel has happened? And do you think the revival of spiritual Israel has anything to do with the rebuilding of the Temple?

I am one who will be preaching against any animal sacrifices, because Jesus Christ is the sacrifice, and any animal sacrifice is now an abomination to the Lord. That doesn't sound like revival to me, it sounds more like Back Slidding, and is definitely something the elite is up to.

Islam isn't as dangerous as people believe, because Islam is a tool for the Elite, as all these so-called Christian leaders are tools for the elite, so they are doing exactly what you are saying.

However, the later day rain is suppose to last 50 years, and Israel and the rest of the nations will enjoy 50 years of revival of the things of God, before the end comes.

But I agree, Get saved now. Urgency in the spirit doesn't always mean things are close. The Apostles also had the same urgency to see people saved that we did, because they expected Jesus to come soon. He didn't come in their lifetime, and he might not come in our life time either. We don't know the day and the hour, so it could be tomorrow, or it could be 50+ years from now. When he comes, I'm ready!

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1223638' date='Mar 31 2007, 01:57 AM']1.) The scripture say that the gates of hell wont prevail. The Islamic Jihadists would like to see every Christian and Jew wiped from the face of the earth. It's only a matter of time, before a much bigger war in which these people can't hide behind the innocents of others. God allowed the church to be persecuted under diocletian [the era of martyrs] and no matter how hard diocletian tried, his powers weren't able to abolish Christianity. If you take a closer look at that era, you'll see that Diocletian became more frustrated with the power of God in the Saints and later went crazy [literally] and retired to gardening [no joke][/quote]

Robert Spenser points out in his book "Inside Islam" that while Jesus promised that the Church would be indestructible and exist until the end of time, He did not promise that Christianity would remain the dominant religion in any particular region or nation. Including the US.

I agree with this.

Don't think that we could not all be subjected to Shariah. It's happening in France, Spain and in London. Germany may very well be lost already - there are court rooms in Germany that are judging cases based on Shariah Law rather than German law.

I doubt Sharia law will take over the US, but what we will have is true Biblical Christianity suppressed, as interfaitism is promoted and the UN {with Vatican support by the way] outlaws prolestyzation and Hillary Clinton gets the hate crime laws passed that has been presented to Congress every year for the last few, then saying "I believe homosexuality is a sin" will be enough to earn a fine and maybe jail time. I believe Obama may be the future vice prez, so sure theyll be some Islamic influence, but it will have plenty of help from other places.

The USA is descending now into totalitarianism, we still have some freedoms but they are being chipped away at FAST, and I beoieve the day is coming where they are going to mandate the RFID chip for every American citizen. {the mark of the beast}

Im not worried about Sharia Law, theres enough going on without the Islamics helping it along that is taking this nation to a very bad place.

Look at the UN, that your Popes love so much, and how they promote the "Sharia law" indirectly and "political correctness" that has led Europe to roll over. The UN Global Elitists, hate freedom and they hate the Christian gospel.

Thats one thing I dont get about some American Catholics, they should know better, so when they watch their Pope or Cardinals saying things like the UN's power should be increased, I ask myself why they want the same Euroweenie Thug-o-crats in charge of America, running their unelected world government, why dont they ask more questions? The Open borders stuff that the Popes and UN support ought to be a wake up call even for the most die hard Bush-loving Republicans. Basically a WIDE OPEN door for all those terrorists you warn about!

Here is proof your Vatican supports the UN {and steps beyond just shouting at them about abortion}

[quote]

Code: ZE05091807

Date: 2005-09-18

Holy See Promotes Millennium Goals at U.N.
[quote]"The Poor Cannot Wait," Says Cardinal Sodano

NEW YORK, SEPT. 18, 2005 (ZENIT.org).- The Holy See urged the United Nations to deliver on the Millennium Development Goals, saying that "it is an obligation in justice."[/quote]

Vatican says the UN must be our moral center
Source: www.zenit.org/english/vis...?sid=24652

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, SEPT. 3, 2002 (Zenit.org).- The United Nations needs to move away from being a cold bureaucracy and become instead a "moral center" where the world's weak are welcomed, says the Vatican.

[/quote]

[quote]Letter of Cardinal Angelo Sodano to U.N. Secretary-General

VATICAN CITY, JUNE 20, 2003 (Zenit.org).- In the wake of the Iraq war, the Holy See confirms the "fundamental role" of the United Nations in guaranteeing respect for international law.

In a letter to the U.N. secretary-general, sent on behalf of the Pope by Cardinal Angelo Sodano, the Vatican secretary of state stresses "the need for an international and independent Authority" capable of "leading the human family in peace towards the rule of la[/quote][quote]U.N. is an instrument of peace, Vatican nuncio says at prayer service
9/13/2006

Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
NEW YORK (Catholic Online) – The United Nations is an instrument of peace that stands with the peoples of the world and directs its resources to the service of nations, said the Vatican’s apostolic nuncio to the international body.

Advertisement[/quote]

So why they got you SHAKING in your boots about the ISLAMICS and yes they are a concern but, they are promoting the UN at every turn.

The corrupt, oil for food, anti-semitic, occultic, non-elected organization that seeks more and more power.

Judges in America are now ruling according to "international law" and Brussels.

[quote]Do you think the ingathering of Israel has happened? And do you think the revival of spiritual Israel has anything to do with the rebuilding of the Temple?[/quote]

Yes, but for now the Israeli govt is not a representative of truly spiritual Israel, the rebuilding of the temple is by the deceived not realizing they are building the temple where the antichrist will declare himself to to be god.

Yes as Hebrews {read Chapter 10} says there are to be NO more sacrifices, that not only incudes Catholic masses but animal sacrifices.

Islam does have its dnagers but it is only one part of the whole and the Islamic people are another pawn in the NWO mess.

Are you a latter rain believer? I dont know much about that teaching but I do not hold it.

[quote name='Budge' post='1224682' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:41 PM']Yes, but for now the Israeli govt is not a representative of truly spiritual Israel, the rebuilding of the temple is by the deceived not realizing they are building the temple where the antichrist will declare himself to to be god.

Yes as Hebrews {read Chapter 10} says there are to be NO more sacrifices, that not only incudes Catholic masses but animal sacrifices.

Islam does have its dnagers but it is only one part of the whole and the Islamic people are another pawn in the NWO mess.

Are you a latter rain believer? I dont know much about that teaching but I do not hold it.[/quote]
You're wise Budge.

Spiritual Israel isn't Zionism. Spiritual Israel is God's spiritual children. That means Jewish people can become believers of the Christ as well as Gentiles at this moment.

I'm a latter day rain believer.

Mostly, it is due to scripture and how it is written. The end times is the revival, because if we need the gifts of the spirit and God's power in the believers, it will be at that time.

[quote name='Joel 2:18-32' date=' JPS']Then was the LORD jealous for His land, and had pity on His people. And the LORD answered and said unto His people: 'Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith; and I will no more make you a reproach among the nations; But I will remove far off from you the northern one, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the eastern sea, and his hinder part toward the western sea; that his foulness may come up, and his ill savour may come up, because he hath done great things.' Fear not, O land, be glad and rejoice; for the LORD hath done great things. Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field; for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth its fruit, the fig-tree and the vine do yield their strength. [b]Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God; for He giveth you the former rain in just measure[/b], and [b]He causeth to come down for you the rain, the former rain and the latter rain, at the first.[/b] And the floors shall be full of corn, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the canker-worm, and the caterpiller, and the palmer- worm, My great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and shall praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and there is none else; and My people shall never be ashamed.
[b]And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions; And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as the LORD hath said, and among the remnant those whom the LORD shall call.[/b][/quote]
Let me break this down, with the bolded verses.

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God; for He giveth you the former rain in just measure - That was what was happening in Acts 2, at the beginning of the church.

He causeth to come down for you the rain, the former rain and the latter rain, at the first. - So Scripture says there is a latter day rain - the former and the latter.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions; And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as the LORD hath said, and among the remnant those whom the LORD shall call.

Here we see the power of the latter day rain. People will gain power from God on high. God will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. - All of these are found out through the Book of Revelation. I especially think of the Temple of the Tabernacle of Testimony in Rev. 16 is the pillars of smoke, because no man shall enter that temple because of the smoke until the 7 vials of God's judgements is passed onto Spiritual Babylon.

The Sun being turned into darkness, the moon turning into blood are in the Book of Revelation as well.

And the remnant is the believers, both Jewish and Gentile.

I hope that explains the latter day rain teaching.

I absolutely believe that radical Islam is a much greater threat that the Nazi's were. Not only do they not have boarders but they have greater staying power. They have no fear. What is the worst that happens to them? If they were to die for their cause then they are martyrs and are promised an express pass to heaven.

They are smart. They are using our laws and sensibilities against us. They demand tolerance and yet are themselves intolerant. They are slowly overtaking the West with waves of immigants. All the while we in the West are merrily going through our lives oblivious to the threat.

The radicals are very successful in their campaign of intimidation. How many moderate Muslims are speaking out about what is happening in their community?

Are they a threat? Yes.