An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prove It.

Speech

In case anyone is confused, the latter part of my last reply was referring to this:

Katholikos writes:

Catholics, don't believe that Bruce S is sincere in this thread. -- He's a snake, as slithery and treacherous as Satan was in the Garden of Eden!

Laudate_Dominum

Cheryl (cmotherofpirl) has said upon occasion that if she had to choose something to be other than Catholic, she would be Jewish. I don't know that I would go that far, since I would want to believe in Christ, but like her I can't imagine what Christianity would be like without the Catholic Church.

If I had to choose something to be other than Catholic it would be Orthodox. They have the Sacraments and everything. But I would feel weird not being in full union with the Pope and would dearly miss the bulk of my favorite Saints and devotions which are particular to the West. Maybe I could be Orthodox in union with Rome like a guy I know! Ha! I've found a way out of this conundrum!

i'm sorry... that wasn't very charitable of me.. he just made me mad, and i read that in his sig cause he quoted Katholikos on it a while ago there, and it just seemed to pertain to the situ... i was wrong and i apologize. may bruce accept my apology. <i was just gettin excited that u had changed sns and then he was tryin to take you non-denominational route... :ph34r: >

don't blame likos for that one though, it was me re-iterating his former statements, and i was wrong in doing so... srry! :sadder: :sweat: :sadder:

Aloysius writes:

i'm sorry... that wasn't very charitable of me.. he just made me mad, and i read that in his sig cause he quoted Katholikos on it a while ago there, and it just seemed to pertain to the situ... i was wrong and i apologize. may bruce accept my apology. <i was just gettin excited that u had changed sns and then he was tryin to take you non-denominational route...  >

It's okay. You don't have to get all upset about it. :P I've done a lot worse than that. Anyway, you don't have to worry, I'm not going the non-denominational route.