An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is The Usa A Democracy?

Lounge Daddy

This is a test  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1223902' date='Mar 31 2007, 10:09 AM']I'm not talking about Mexicans, I'm talking about aliens. You know, extra-galactic carbon-based life-forms that abduct our good, human men women and children from their beds?[/quote]

where is your citizenship from anyway?

[quote name='Seven77' post='1223950' date='Mar 31 2007, 10:47 AM']where is your citizenship from anyway?[/quote]
Huh? What does that have to do with anything?

[quote name='Raphael' post='1223942' date='Mar 31 2007, 10:41 AM']:unsure: Ummm...they don't exist.[/quote]

Yes they do. You've never heard of Area 51 or the Men in Black?

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1223957' date='Mar 31 2007, 12:54 PM']Yes they do. You've never heard of Area 51 or the Men in Black?[/quote]
Is that you Azrael?

Welcome to the Phatmass Phorums, It's GoodNews.

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1223977' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:19 AM']Is that you Azrael?

Welcome to the Phatmass Phorums, It's GoodNews.[/quote]
No, I believe we have a case of mistaken identity. I'm Citizen X.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1223986' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:26 AM']So why do aliens care about U.S. politics?[/quote]
You don't know? How do you think [b]politicians, lawyers, doctors, university professors[/b], and pretty much every other elite group on the [b]planet[/b] got to those ranks? It's an ancient form of government started by the same aliens who built [i]stonehenge[/i] and the [i]pyramids[/i].

They got in contact with the druids and the Egyptians, and lots of others.

they gave us architecture and math, they helped us make fire.

naturally, they didn't want to give us all tht without anything in return.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1223986' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:26 AM']So why do aliens care about U.S. politics?[/quote]

that's exactly what i'd like to know.

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1223992' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:33 AM']You don't know? How do you think [b]politicians, lawyers, doctors, university professors[/b], and pretty much every other elite group on the [b]planet[/b] got to those ranks? It's an ancient form of government started by the same aliens who built [i]stonehenge[/i] and the [i]pyramids[/i].

naturally, they didn't want to give us all tht without anything in return.[/quote]

that's like saying humans are too dumb to do those things...

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1223992' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:33 AM']You don't know? How do you think [b]politicians, lawyers, doctors, university professors[/b], and pretty much every other elite group on the [b]planet[/b] got to those ranks? It's an ancient form of government started by the same aliens who built [i]stonehenge[/i] and the [i]pyramids[/i].

naturally, they didn't want to give us all tht without anything in return.[/quote]
So I'm going to be a lawyer in a couple years. Does that mean I'm an alien? Is there a point when I'm going to get pulled into a dimly-lit room and informed of my alien status and all my alien duties?

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1223992' date='Mar 31 2007, 06:33 PM']It's an ancient form of government started by the same aliens who built [i]stonehenge[/i] and the [i]pyramids[/i].[/quote]

Okay, don't even get me started on that one. I'm an Egyptologist, and I'm going to be a university prof.

Edited by Archaeology cat

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1224020' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:51 AM']So I'm going to be a lawyer in a couple years. Does that mean I'm an alien? Is there a point when I'm going to get pulled into a dimly-lit room and informed of my alien status and all my alien duties?[/quote]
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. The aliens helped the humans to gain control of civilization. Lawyers are a prime example. Who can deny that lawyers have way more power and money than they reasonably should?

You're not an alien, you're just a beneficiary of the aliens who helped the lawyers who went before you thousands of years ago.

We need to break free of this form of government. Last time we tried, we elected Bush. That was the first genuinely human thing we'd done in centuries. The aliens were not pleased. That's why the oil prices went up. Once the aliens established a trade embargo on the United States, Saudi Arabia got all excited because they knew that the government would have to start using petroleum instead of plutonium 151 to power the underground bunkers beneath all the major cities.

So, when you get your law degree, are you going to become a civil attorney or an MIB agent to help cover up the alien association with your trade?

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1224041' date='Mar 31 2007, 12:02 PM']Okay, don't even get me started on that one. I'm an Egyptologist, and I'm going to be a university prof.[/quote]
Great, so you know exactly what I'm talking about!

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1224041' date='Mar 31 2007, 12:02 PM']Okay, don't even get me started on that one. I'm an Egyptologist, and I'm going to be a university prof.[/quote]
Great, so you know exactly what I'm talking about!