An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is The Usa A Democracy?

Lounge Daddy

This is a test  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1224197' date='Mar 31 2007, 02:34 PM']What's a nephilim?

I just came here to hang out with people and tell them about how the government is all just a scam of elitists set up to take control of the world with the help of the aliens.[/quote]
Please stay on topic. The subject is: Is the USA a democracy?

All the other alien/demon etc. nonsense will need to go in other threads. (and they already exist... do a search).

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1224197' date='Mar 31 2007, 03:34 PM']What's a nephilim?

I just came here to hang out with people and tell them about how the government is all just a scam of elitists set up to take control of the world with the help of the aliens.[/quote]
LOL! :lol_roll:

Nephilim is a half-breed - human with demon(Alien to you).

You're speaking non-sense, so don't freign innocence. You come with the Alien NWO agenda to confuse people from the truth.

The Grays, Nordics, Reptillians and others you are talking about are Fallen Angles in the flesh, and they are subject to any who call out on the name of Jesus Christ. You're one of their children, and you're spreading their lies.

Either that, or you're a very, very decieved indivudual who has been brainwashed by the Illuminati to be one of their agents.

One or the other. Which is it?

Lets get back on topic people. Lets talk about Democracy or Republic shall we.

Forget Citizen X. He's just decieved and trying to decieve you.

Edited by FullTruth

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1224219' date='Mar 31 2007, 02:04 PM']LOL! :lol_roll:

Nephilim is a half-breed - human with demon(Alien to you).

You're speaking non-sense, so don't freign innocence. You come with the Alien NWO agenda to confuse people from the truth.

The Grays, Nordics, Reptillians an others you are talking about are Fallen Angles in the flesh, and they are subject to any who call out on the name of Jesus Christ. You're one of their children, and you're spreading their lies.

Either that, or you're a very, very decieved indivudual who has been brainwashed by the Illuminati to be one of their agents.

One or the other. Which is it?[/quote]
I agree with HSmom, this thread has gotten way off topic.

I'm certain that Citizen X isn't a child of fallen angels in the flesh, since angels can't become incarnate.

Anyway, no more continuation of this topic. I don't see any way it could continue any further without becoming hurting others.

God bless,

Micah

This battle between "Citizen X" and "FullTruth" is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

I'll bet "Citizen X" is another one of dairygirl's brilliant satyrical entities.

[quote name='Seven77' post='1224479' date='Mar 31 2007, 07:25 PM']he's probably seen too many movies?[/quote]

The Matrix has you friend. Movies contain truth.

[quote name='Socrates' post='1224496' date='Mar 31 2007, 07:37 PM']This battle between "Citizen X" and "FullTruth" is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

I'll bet "Citizen X" is another one of dairygirl's brilliant satyrical entities.[/quote]

X represents the unknown.

You don't know m3.

[quote name='Citizen X' post='1224505' date='Mar 31 2007, 09:40 PM']X represents the unknown.

You don't know m3.[/quote]
Hey Citizen,

Why do you believe movies like the Matrix and Men in Black are real?

Just curious.

Phoenix Reborn

Fulltruth, you've gotta understand there're people like this out there. I wouldn't start accusing him of anything except taking movies to seirously.

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='Phoenix Reborn' post='1224572' date='Mar 31 2007, 10:20 PM']Fulltruth, you've gotta understand there're people like this out there. I wouldn't start accusing him of anything except taking movies to seirously.[/quote]
You could be right. I'm only human - and I can be wrong.

Phoenix Reborn

Yes, but I'm a mere human, too. We don't know if there's a whole cult of them out there considering he said 'join the resistance.' Anyway, we should try and keep on-topic now, the mods already asked us to do so once...

Do you want me to start the topic over again.

Citizen X really hijacked this topic, which is the reason for my first questions to him?

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1224205' date='Mar 31 2007, 02:44 PM'][size=1]Quotes from our founding fathers:[/size]
[size=1]The article I got the quotes from[/size][/quote]

What baffles me is that you found that article in the Star and Sickle!

:idontknow:

Humans show their ignorance of the unknown by presuming something is always against them. Maybe it is natural considering they were raised in an environment where they are constantly threaten, even today by themselves, so the unknown to them must always be hostile. It is ignorance that they propose this and arrogance that they presume they can know what is truly going on. I would be embarrassed if this person truly believes what they propose; embarrassed to be a human since this is the kind of person that holds back true understanding of our universe. For true understanding of the universe is brought about when we set aside our arrogance and acknowledge our ignorance to seek truth.

We cannot approach the universe with preconceived ideas that have no foundation in reality or evidence, when one does this you are guilty as those “wizards” who knew not science but pretended to be users of magic. You regress into a state of fear and a state of reactionary response, in this state no progress can be made. This is why as Catholics we believe in scientific research and keep an open mind of the universe, for this reason many real scientists find the Church very welcoming to new ideas even though she may be unsure if they are true or not.

Edited by Mr.CatholicCat